Spartan-089's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halochief89

Lookin the past 2 days to see where I could have a thread for my art to show you guys, but all seemed a bit odd and I didn't know what the reaction would be if I would posted in that forum and such.

Here is some of my art I've made the past 2 years and I'll also post new ones as well as long as this thread isn't locked up.

Most of the art is Halo and zombie related since my Senior project in High school right now is a Zombie Graphic novel :D

The Halo related art is either Commissioned by other users around the internet or my Animated comic series Escape the Infestation which I might add if you guys could help I would accept (such as full models for different angles like weapons and vehicles.

Each piece will get a little or long description. This art is the art I think is good enough to be on this thread though :D

1. Master Chief(WIP)

Did this piece nearly 4 months ago and forgot about it maybe I'll finish it for a signature on here or something some day.

see-1.jpg

2. Commission Bred's Spartan

Was a commission done for a girl named Bred she wanted a pure black female spartan with ODST and Hayabusa Perms

Bred.jpg

3. Commission Duardo the Moderator

Did this for a ninja/moderator on the Bungie.net forums which he loved

Duardocommish-1.jpg

4. Ruthless Infection

This was just done out of pure boredom and I needed to train myself in the normal Marine Attire

floodmarine2.jpg

5. Guyver Collision Course

Drew this of my only favorite anime the Guyver since it was gory as hell. But most of you won't know it

Guyverencounterc2copy.jpg

6. Argonian Memory Scars

I'm also a major Elder Scrolls fan as well, this is my OC argonian character

Painargonian.jpg

7. Sandbox Map Testers pg 1

I made this after participating a huge multiplayer get together with RvB's Luke Mckay and this is based on a true event

Page1-1.jpg

8. Sandbox Map Testers pg 2

After a 2nd get together we had a few people who were just yapping on and on and on. Sorry if you can't read it I kinda failed at font color.

Page2.jpg

9. SPARTAN Valor 0.5

Needed to do a good finished drawing of my spartan, but its 0.5 since I want to make my own background

spartanvalorv1.jpg

10. ODST Prepare for Conflict

One of my major accomplishments so far, took me 5 days to outline and color, this is my ODST OC as well after seeing some E3 ODST footage.

Prepareforwar05.jpg

11. UNSCS Flight of Eagles

This one was done for my animated comic series, the main Halcyon cruiser of the humans in the story

IOFIFLIGHTOFEAGLESimvers.jpg

12. Admiral Patrick A Garrison

Hes the guy in command of Flight of Eagles as of right now since the Captain died on board the ship.

admiralgarrison.jpg

Thats it so far, I have tons more but I don't want to take up alot of space on this post,

If you guys want I do free commissions as well, although I do have other projects at the same time so yours will take time unless its easy. Maybe in the future I'll make a big piece for the 405th.

And if you wish to see the rest of my art heres my Deviant Art account-

Guyver89 on DA

Thanks Crayons, I forgot about an oldie I did about a year and a half ago.

Stay away from her

Did this wanting to make a background of the flood, this was before I knew how to make straight lines in PS.

touchno.png

Dude!!! I love how you did those drawings!!

Anyway you can draw me in ODST armor fighting along side some red elites and other ODSTs!!

Send me a PM so I can explain it more if you want to draw it.

-Pony

HOLY SH** are they all done on the pc or free handed if done the computer WELL DONE!! AWESOME STUFF

ACDCrockr209 said:
Dude!!! I love how you did those drawings!!

Anyway you can draw me in ODST armor fighting along side some red elites and other ODSTs!!

Send me a PM so I can explain it more if you want to draw it.

-Pony

I'll see what I can do when I get the time when I finish these next 2 drawings soon.a

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN 2.5 Program:

Did this for a fanon article I'm working on at Halofanon, about a SPARTAN 2.5 Program

I also did a new art style for this also

spartan25final.jpg

Everything looks great! i commend you on your skills!

Lol, i like the comic strip where masterchief rips off the guys head! I think we've all felt like doing that while playing online! lol

Cheers, Dave.

SPARTAN-089 said:
SPARTAN 2.5 Program:

Did this for a fanon article I'm working on at Halofanon, about a SPARTAN 2.5 Program

I also did a new art style for this also

spartan25final.jpg

WOW that is awesome as.Would you mind doing me one like this.Please,if you do here's some details(PM me it when it's finished)

A red and white hayabusa on the left with a rocket launcher.

A white and grey Recon in the middle with a spartan laser charging

A blue and white hayabusa on the right with a missle pod

and since its based on red and blue rivalry, have the blue and red hayabusa's looking over their shoulders at each other(and the white andgrey recon kneeling with the laser charging front-ways)

And words down the bottom saying Mjolnir Follower(have it,a tad smaller than the biggest signature size avail. on 405th).

Thanks alot if you can do it for me( in need a new sig).

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a WIP picture of a ODST shot, I'm actually done coloring the MA5C and starting on the M90. After that its the ODSTs.

ODST.jpg

Almost done, but question is what should the background be?

Ice?

Desert?

the flood?

covenant?

Deffinately do the Desert backround.

I got dibs on being the Red one, lol

great work Spartan-089!!'

-Pony

Look's pretty good.

My critquie: The poses on some look very stiff, the proportions are out on some, and I dislike heavy linework.

I guess it just isn't my preference really, I don't mean to sound like a douche' either.

Very nice art.

They have to look stiff, they're doing military room cleaning procedure, enter the room full of grunts and brutes and slaughter them.

wow!

I'm uber jealous :3

I can draw spartans but not as pro as you :p

you really got talent. nice job!

Thanks, years of drawing spartans I've kinda learned ODSTs pretty quick, next will be making a pretty epic elite drawing. But thats after PAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back