Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeBoy

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S593
HEY TEAM!

We have finally made it here troopers and Spartans! putting Singapore on the UNSC map!

I would like to dedicate the Regiment's first thread posting to all of you guys, mainly,
Ronin Armory, TheCollector, Carnivore, VenomTartaruga, Sandman, Spectre, Jameskcf, freakoniicko, Cmdr Ryu for making this happen and supporting the love for everything HALO!

Look down on your chest and you shall find a little badge with "Singapore Regiment" pinned under your ID tag

Let's continue to share the love for the lore of Halo and the love for Building and crafting hobby in our local community together. HOOAH!

Of course in the midst of it, please do not forget our priorities in life, this is still just a hobby. ;)

Cheers, See you guys on the battlefield!

This is only the beginning.

Its in honour too greet you friends from...*googles Singapore*...*spends a few minutes gaping at pretty pics of Singapore*...now that I've been properly introduced to your culture through google images it's a pleasure to meet you all! Looking forward to see what you guys build!

Side note, I attempted to post a gif as i do and there's no insert image button...this is either a small issue with the thread or a futile attempt to sensor my glorious memes...you best pray it's not the latter

Its in honour too greet you friends from...*googles Singapore*...*spends a few minutes gaping at pretty pics of Singapore*...now that I've been properly introduced to your culture through google images it's a pleasure to meet you all! Looking forward to see what you guys build!

Side note, I attempted to post a gif as i do and there's no insert image button...this is either a small issue with the thread or a futile attempt to sensor my glorious memes...you best pray it's not the latter
giphy.gif

It's just you man. Sorry you had to find out this way

Congratulations, BeeBoy! I know I'm glad and excited to see more Regiments coming up and online. I'm Arma, or Zach, and I basically am the 405th's main social media resource. If you need help, advice, or the like, let me know.

As soon as you get some pictures that you want to share to the world to announce that you're here as a new Regiment, let me know as well! I'd love to promote you and your members!

BeeBoy - allow me to introduce my boys - Team Off the Rails TurboCharizard, PaiganBoi and Dirtdives are some of the most enthusiastic members we have. I'm sure the rest of the team will visit shortly and probably often to help bring life to your Regiment's forum!
thankyou for the introduction Angela, and I totally believed so, they were the first to arrive to this thread hahha

On one hand.....great that's 6 cons for the year!!!

Well then again there are only 2 cons applicable to our genre out of the 6 haha that would be "Singapore Toy Games And Comic Convention(STGCC)" as well as "GameStart"
the rest are the ones leaning towards the anime and Japanese culture cosplay theme.

HAHAHA it's my pleasure meeting you as well Schankerz I can see you are the life and fun of the party huh ;) Why stop at the google images when you could drop by to spend your holiday here haha.
giphy-downsized.gif

It seems I got the gif insert to work as well :p

Congratulations, BeeBoy! I know I'm glad and excited to see more Regiments coming up and online. I'm Arma, or Zach, and I basically am the 405th's main social media resource. If you need help, advice, or the like, let me know.

As soon as you get some pictures that you want to share to the world to announce that you're here as a new Regiment, let me know as well! I'd love to promote you and your members!

arma358 Thankyou Zach, it's an honour to be here. You will definitely hear from me a lot for help and advice on social media ;) We have quite a few pictures,let me look through and get the best them sent over to you :D

Hell yeah! Haha ;) we need to get our boys clocking those basic posts requirements too

Don't worry about the post minimums. Quality over quantity is the goal.

If you're posting to a build thread or commenting with helpful knowledge you'll be at 50 posts in no time and likely meet a bunch of cool people along the way.

Don't worry about the post minimums. Quality over quantity is the goal.

If you're posting to a build thread or commenting with helpful knowledge you'll be at 50 posts in no time and likely meet a bunch of cool people along the way.
oooooorrrrrrrrr.... get start rolling with Fire Team Off the Rails and temporarily lighthearted derail a thread. That will get your post count up quick as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back