Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Military Liaison
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S037
So I realized I posted the original thread in the wrong section (sorry guys). So take 2.

So, I have a problem with taking on too many projects. With the Hydra MK II in the works, commissions, and another personal armor set. I seem to have fallen down the rabbit hole of another project. I've been itching to print another weapon. The question is which one? The Answer is obvious.
H5G_Render_M739SAW-TheAnswer.png
Armed with the base files from:
UNSC SAW [Halo 4/5] by misterchiefcostuming

Here is the first bit of progress on the weapon.
26233073_432303090559518_196333732225298059_o.jpg 26828782_10100466862271313_1818943429_o.jpg

Parts are currently gluing together right now, another update tonight. Should have the front half of the weapon complete.

That thing must be going non stop. Look forward to seeeing more!

Little known fact about having a 3D printer, the only time it stops is when the power is out or a catastrophic failure happens and it can't run. You're always making something or you become "that friend with the 3D printer that makes cool stuff" and everyone wants some print time.

This is why I'm looking at getting another one.

Little known fact about having a 3D printer, the only time it stops is when the power is out or a catastrophic failure happens and it can't run. You're always making something or you become "that friend with the 3D printer that makes cool stuff" and everyone wants some print time.

Ya I can’t keep up with the finishing and modeling to keep my printer going. Plus my wife’s not on board with the whole unattended prints idea. So printing is a much slower pace

All about that UPS. Power outages cannot stop me!! But Charizard is exactly right. Im thinking about getting another too, one for business and one for our projects.

What’s this heresy? Seems like I blink and another printed piece appears!! Looks great so far I want one!

What’s this heresy? Seems like I blink and another printed piece appears!! Looks great so far I want one!
Still have more not in the assembled product...they are waiting on other parts :).
We are looking at molding this and the Hydra...

So true it hurts.

As for the project, looking good! always love seeing another project based on my models. i've been waiting for people to start making the different paint job variants!

Hey if you're going to make a SAW might as well make it the most powerful one in the game ;).

And....here we go again. Another big update. I've started printing a bunch of parts at the same time taking advantage of that print bed. Got the front half of the drum mag complete. This thing is going to be angry.
27744707_10100474488378533_52565321_o.jpg 27605239_10100474488373543_721000582_o.jpg

Its just the price tag that is stopping me.

Join me in getting CR-10s! They're super cheap right now and the print quality is fantastic. I'm picking one up later this month so that I can have two machines running at the same time which will hopefully mean I get some time on the printbed to myself.

Join me in getting CR-10s! They're super cheap right now and the print quality is fantastic. I'm picking one up later this month so that I can have two machines running at the same time which will hopefully mean I get some time on the printbed to myself.

If I had the $400 in my pocket I might........but my wife would tackle me to the ground and run to go shopping w/ it.

Second the cr10 I’ll be getting one as well hopefully soon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back