Props THE BIG ONE! M808B Scorpion Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!

Warm weather is here, which means that work can once again begin on the tank :D Started doing some tread work, and had to fight some bees that decided to take up residency inside the tank. I HATE bees.
18403868_1777975075549648_1273917691205417319_o.jpg

Just bee careful.......don't want to be a buzzzz kill, but killer bees are migrating further and further north every year. I guess they wanted to hivernate inside a safe place....like a tank. ok I'm done.........

Killl them with fire
Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use fire on a mostly wooden structure.....seems safe lol

This is awesome! Were you planning on making the treads stationary, or capable of rolling?

Stationary. I'm hoping to have a shock system so they can independently raise up and down on wheels underneath them, but there will be no moving tread parts. Getting moving treads would be suuuuuper expensive and I'm just a poor boy. lol

Use fire on a mostly wooden structure.....seems safe lol

Stationary. I'm hoping to have a shock system so they can independently raise up and down on wheels underneath them, but there will be no moving tread parts. Getting moving treads would be suuuuuper expensive and I'm just a poor boy. lol
Wood and fire works good

Oh no....nothing bad has ever happened when fire and wood are combined........

Nicely done! After seeing this just now realizing just how large this thing is going to be. Are they going to be attached well enough to have 4 Spartans or ODSTs Side on the treads?

Nicely done! After seeing this just now realizing just how large this thing is going to be. Are they going to be attached well enough to have 4 Spartans or ODSTs Side on the treads?

As the engineer attached, that is the intent. I did some rough math to make sure that we can hold people on the main part of the tank, and now I need to redo some math and check some moments to make sure that we can hold people on the treads as well.

As the engineer attached, that is the intent. I did some rough math to make sure that we can hold people on the main part of the tank, and now I need to redo some math and check some moments to make sure that we can hold people on the treads as well.
I guess you can just shoot me out of the cannon towards the covies...would you mind doing the "math" to invent some new form of tactical insertion? you could call it "Shootingtheguyoutofthecannontowardsthebadguys", or "STGOOTCTTBG" for short. (pronounced: "Sta-goot-catata-buh-guh")

Or you could just call it "Tank-tical Insertion"...your pick.:lol:Hahaha

Last edited:
I guess you can just shoot me out of the cannon towards the covies...would you mind doing the "math" to invent some new form of tactical insertion? you could call it "Shootingtheguyoutofthecannontowardsthebadguys", or "STGOOTCTTBG" for short. (pronounced: "Sta-goot-catata-buh-guh")

Or you could just call it "Tank-tical Insertion"...your pic.:lol:Hahaha

I mean, that's just simple physics! :D Can't guarantee that it'd feel good, but I could certainly tell you how far you're going in front of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back