THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAII3N ANG3I

I think that would get us even more members, and make the experience even more fun, any takers, oh and we would have to think of a name.

(I posted this in halo universe, cuz i didnt know which would be more appropriet)

(back to topic) yeah, to be a 501st member you have to be 18, and I know many of the cosplayers aren't always 18, like me and others on the forum, so If we made one we could have members of all ages, or starting at 16, also like the 501st we could go to charity events, which would really help us highschoolers to get into a good university, because of volunteer work, which is hard to come by.

UH OH, DOUBLE POST -The MODS

Last edited by a moderator:
name ?: United Nations Space Command (UNSC)

ZOMG, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! -The MODS

FAII3N ANG3I said:
(back to topic) yeah, to be a 501st member you have to be 18, and I know many of the cosplayers aren't always 18, like me and others on the forum, so If we made one we could have members of all ages, or starting at 16, also like the 501st we could go to charity events, which would really help us highschoolers to get into a good university, because of volunteer work, which is hard to come by.

I agree, we should do charities, but Idk about that age limit, I would love to participate but im under 16 :sleep:. We should make like 15 or so.

And Fallen Angel, please try not to double post. Use the EDIT button please :D

haha i would probalyl do the same thing, no worries.

but i think it would be a cool idea. dunno if it would catch on or not.. but cool none the less

isnt that what we are trying to do before? thats why i got my guy to make the dog tags....i was trying to get something started here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back