Time To Make A Difference! ~ India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that, without Varnish, Acrylics peel...I was thinking about spray painting? and for small details using acrylics? does that seem ok or possible to do?

This is my usual process so it'll work great!

As a sneak peek for a post I'm throwing up on my build thread tomorrow or Monday. Spray(Leak Seal, Rustoleum 2X), airbrush (Vallejo acrylics), hand painting (acrylics).
received_10160338716485431.jpeg

This is my usual process so it'll work great!

As a sneak peek for a post I'm throwing up on my build thread tomorrow or Monday. Spray(Leak Seal, Rustoleum 2X), airbrush (Vallejo acrylics), hand painting (acrylics).
View attachment 256096

Sweetness! That looks really good Turbo ;) And I mayyyy get the airbrush tools when I have the money ':D xD So do you think Spray paint and detailed acrylics will work just fine? Im pretty good as a painter so I know how to blend paint and whatnot..

Sweetness! That looks really good Turbo ;) And I mayyyy get the airbrush tools when I have the money ':D xD So do you think Spray paint and detailed acrylics will work just fine? Im pretty good as a painter so I know how to blend paint and whatnot..

Yessir. It hasn't failed me in the... many projects I've used them together in.

I use a lot of spray paint for basing and then tape off the areas if i want to put acrylics down but scuff that surface lightly with sand paper before applying any acrylics. They usually hold okay but it is best to always do oil based paints such as spray cans or enamels over water based paints such as acrylics. Anything i do that is water based over oil based I do in very thin layers and lightly build up. otherwise they can bead up and never set. I never water down my acrylics toomuch because of this when spraying through my airbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back