tips for building mk v ammo belt?

gooxber

i have a mk v suit, and i want to build that weird ammo belt it has to be a functional bag that i can hold my phone in. i've gone through the motions, fanny packs to one-strap schoolbags but nothing seems like it would work. also important to note, working on a super tight budget here, so cheaper options are preferred!

Absolute cheapest way, and the way to get it closet to the size of the in game belt, and the way the pouches decrease in size as the go out from the largest center one, would be to make them out of Foam. You can make them functional this way as well.

While not really accurate for the Mark V ones, the Reach Ammo Pouch Patterns would be a good starting point and Patterns are found in the The Armory Here:

And an optimized Foam Unfold here:

If you aren't confident in your foam crafting skills, but still are looking for a cheap option looking into finding cell phone, digital camera, and tool pouches at GoodWill or other Thrift stores, Discount Shops like 5 Below or Family Dollar, or Online Outlets like Temu or Ali Express.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back