Titanfall Helmet pep files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soirar

Just wondering if anyone had made a pep file for the titanfall pilots.
Here are some reference pics.
TF3B.jpg
titanfall-640x320.jpg

pilot-small.jpg

If anyone has the pep for the helmet, myself, some friends, and probly the community would love to make it!
Thanks!

Attachments

• TF3B.jpg
    TF3B.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 1,344
  • pilot-small.jpg
    pilot-small.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 2,984
More people scratch build before the release of a game, while pep models tend to be more likely to spring up a little ways after the game is released- I mean, we're still having our resident modelers come out with Halo 4 helmets and its been out for quite a while.

In addition to that, the titanfall helmets shown in vids so far, don't look terribly hard to scratch build. Get a kid's bike helmet, strip the padding out, and build in the details with foam or clay. The hardest part would be the back, since we haven't seen any images of the back of that particular helmet, as far as I can find anyway.

More people scratch build before the release of a game, while pep models tend to be more likely to spring up a little ways after the game is released- I mean, we're still having our resident modelers come out with Halo 4 helmets and its been out for quite a while.

In addition to that, the titanfall helmets shown in vids so far, don't look terribly hard to scratch build. Get a kid's bike helmet, strip the padding out, and build in the details with foam or clay. The hardest part would be the back, since we haven't seen any images of the back of that particular helmet, as far as I can find anyway.

Thats what I was thinking too, still one could hope for a pep file, lol.
I guess i will have to scratch build for now!

If you do find or acquire a file, lemme know cause I want one too! Haha, I'll keep my eye out with you in mind as well.

I would also be interested, I'd imagine with the Alpha testing we will get some more detailed images and those who are willing can pull some models from it.

you seem to have a few very clean shots of the front, so I would suggest free handing it. As for the back, this helmet looks very similar to the CIO and Vanguard Halo 4 helmets. You could probably base the back on one of those and not be far off.

Here is a pic of the side of the "X" helmet, I'm guessing the other side would be similar. The clip this is from also briefly shows the back, though it is a jumpy twitchy vid(the ship is "warping" at that point) so I couldn't get a clean shot of it, though it looks to be very plain and mostly covered by the shawl/hood anyway.
lWmaCYY.png

Attachments

• lWmaCYY.png
    lWmaCYY.png
    702.1 KB · Views: 278
pep files

ive looked everywhere i could think online but couldn't find any i would just wait till the game has actually come out unless you want to start from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back