Trouble Finding Dragon Priest Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aginor

Hi guys! Could someone point me in the direction to the pepakura files for the dragon priest staff bellow. The only one I can seem to find is NOT for a dragon priest staff, but for the Staff of destruction (on the staff of destruction, the snake is pointing almost straight up, not angled to the front).

I have the Obj. file of the staff from the game, but I am having a hell of a time trying to unfold it in pep.

(Correct Dragon Priest Staff)
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net..._silver.png/revision/latest?cb=20120512233523

(Not Correct. Staff of destruction. Bad Bad ewww)

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ruction.png/revision/latest?cb=20120209014627

Yeah I couldn't find anything either. Normally staffs are something you really wouldn't want to pep out anyways, what with them being a small cylinder shape which is hard to build with paper. If you're really looking for a pepped version though I could take a crack at unfolding it for you as long as the .OBJ file is decent enough.

Yeah I couldn't find anything either. Normally staffs are something you really wouldn't want to pep out anyways, what with them being a small cylinder shape which is hard to build with paper. If you're really looking for a pepped version though I could take a crack at unfolding it for you as long as the .OBJ file is decent enough.

Cool deal. I actually just watched a bunch of tutorials on Pepakura and think I can unfold it myself. Going to try it later tonight. I'll upload the file if it works.

What I'm planning on doing is just pepping the top part of the staff and strengthing for the basic layout, and then sculpting the features using monster clay then doing an iron cold cast. I thought about using EVA foam, but I HATE using the stuff.

Cool deal. I actually just watched a bunch of tutorials on Pepakura and think I can unfold it myself. Going to try it later tonight. I'll upload the file if it works.

What I'm planning on doing is just pepping the top part of the staff and strengthing for the basic layout, and then sculpting the features using monster clay then doing an iron cold cast. I thought about using EVA foam, but I HATE using the stuff.

I gotcha. Just lemme know how it works out with the unfold or if you'll need help with it :)

Okay, I managed to figure out how to unfold and such in pepakura. Honestly, I am glad I took the time to do it myself, because it was kinda simple once I got the hang of it and really fun (it probably looks terrible to the pros). I scaled it so the staff should come out to around 6' tall, but I am only using it for the top most half.

How would I go about uploading it for other's to use?

****EDIT*****

Figured it out. Here you go.

Gallery : Pepakura Designer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back