Vorstellung und Frage zu meinem aktuellen Cosplay-Projekt / Introduction and question about my current cosplay project

Myuzaki

1000027886.jpg
1725188700391.png

Deutsch:

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin Myuzaki, 30 Jahre alt, komme aus Deutschland und freue mich, hier dabei zu sein.

Aktuell arbeite ich an einem neuen Projekt: dem Mark VII-Anzug mit dem Helm "Trailblazer". Den Helm habe ich von dem Etsy-User *RogueWorkshop3D* gekauft. Ich wusste, dass er in mehreren Einzelteilen geliefert wird.

Jetzt stehe ich vor der Herausforderung, die Teile stabil und bruchfest miteinander zu verkleben, um mit den nächsten Schritten beginnen zu können. Daher meine Frage: Welchen Kleber würdet ihr für diese Aufgabe empfehlen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Tipps und Ratschläge!

Beste Grüße,
Myuzaki

English:

Hello everyone,

I'm Myuzaki, 30 years old, from Germany, and I'm happy to be here.

I'm currently working on a new project: the Mark VII armor with the "Trailblazer" helmet. I purchased the helmet from an Etsy user, *RogueWorkshop3D*, knowing it would arrive in several pieces.

Now I'm facing the challenge of securely gluing the parts together to ensure they are strong and durable, so I can move on to the next steps. So my question is: Which glue would you recommend for this task?

Thank you in advance for your tips and advice!

Best regards,
Myuzaki

Hi Myuzaki, willkommen im Forum! :) Ich glaube mit Englisch kommst du hier am weitesten. Also fahre ich in englisch fort.

It depends on the material. ABS can perfectly wielded with acetone. For PLA i recommend normal super glue if its just a decoration. If you want to wear it you should use 2K epoxy glue. It takes some time to dry but its perfect for filling small gaps and it will stick together like nothing else.
I also made good experience with 2k spray glue:
But its tricky. You have to be really acurate and fast for that method.

But the best solution is to wield it with a soldering iron [Lötkolben]. The best gap is the one that its not existing :)

If you need practical tips, just write me a message!

Thank you for this detailed answer. I am thrilled! I will try out the 2k spray adhesive and report on my experiences with it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back