What Alternatives To Smooth-On In Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBest1

So, i didn't get any answers in the molded discussion forum, so now i'm asking here. What alternatives to Smooth-on products do i have in Sweden? I'm going to make a mold out of my MKVI Helmet because it didn't turn out as hard as i wanted. The detail is awesome on it, so thats no problem while molding it!

If anyone knows a alternative please tell me!

I've been searching for alternatives for Smooth-On Products in Norway, and have yet to come up with something that is exactly the same as the Smooth-on products. Guess Norway and Sweden suck, huh? xD

now this is interesting - when I 1st started on a few small projects; I kept thinking wow why cant I get a nice easy to company to go to too!!

best way round I found was - Art Colleges! they would be able to get you in touch with supplies.

any art college that has sculptors wil have access to RTV silicone and some form of polyurethane resin for casting.

I also recently found a local fibreglass supply store near me - either fish pond builders or places that supply boat repairers. Thought they would only have FG and FG resin - but it turns out they have RTV and casting resin too!

their site looks like this - http://www.ecfibreglasssupplies.co.uk/store/

and on the surface doesnt look like it supplies prop making stuff, but if ou know wot you are lookin for its all there!

good luck with you search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back