New profile posts

Every time I look at a new pepakura model I’ve never worked with: NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
hey buddie its been a long time member me deathcoreknight you use to pep some things for me id love to video chat again
Hey there spartan. I have to start that I am a big fan of your work! I have come across some of your legacy in 4 shared and wanted to ask your permission in sharing it with the populace:Reach elite zealot
been doing better with the armor but I just need to simplify it even more so i can draw it easier for my back. Chronic pain is a heckler and makes drawing hurt.
I've been doodling monster faces based on helmets but. like. I don't know if there's an art thread still in use. Probably will have to look around more.
I spent 20 minutes drawing a chest piece only to realize I had.. draw the wrong armor set. RvB why do you keep mix matching all your armor.
My ODST is done!! time to work on the smg, winter upgrades will be coming to the ODST.
Planning on doing a Combat Evolved build for Halloween this year. Anybody have any idea as to why every single 4Shared link I've tried in marked as invalid?

Also, for anyone having the same problems as I have, check out this link: Halo Combat Evolved Pepakura Armor Files
Reactions: he4thbar
Cadet
Cadet
It is probably because most of those 4Shared links were posted years ago and as such are no longer valid.
All of the 405th's Combat Evolved Mark V Pepakura files will be here:
Log on and find I've been a member for 10 years, lol. Found my 405th Knife from one of the first get togethers and made me think of y'all.
Short break from crafting after Halo Outpost in Houston. Getting back to improving my odst.
Planning on making a mounted Halo 3 turret and adding a backpack to my odst. Making it all out of foam, and hopefully can figure out how to make the backpack useful with a way to have it close and open properly without being a pain to take it off and put it back on.

Post some media on your profile(in the media tab) so I can look at your suit easier then going through your threads haha.
Back