New profile posts

Bought a printer and 3D printed all parts needed for H3 Mk6, thighs and shins done, sanding/painting forearms/biceps next, then cod & chest.
Welcome! As Staff I wont get folks riled up talking about my reference resources. I have a good friend who pulls game reference for me. That is why I asked about which version you want. Once i have these polygonal models they can be converted using pepakura or Armorsmith designer. You can also find my etsy shop and Instagram @LettsProps. Once i have the files i will share them with the community!
Asgardianhammer
Asgardianhammer
Long story but one of my friends was a staf fmember here who has been permabanned and it brings up old wounds. So i keep all that on the DL but they still like to help the community. No apologies necessary as it is not readily apparent. Get your min time in and your post count up past 50 and we can get you regiment added to the Southwest!
Asgardianhammer
Asgardianhammer
And to be clear we are looking at Halo 2/3 Era grunts?
ShanieGirl
ShanieGirl
I’m working on it! I’m on here all.the.time.

And yes sir, Halo 2/3. However, if it’s a big project or takes much time please don’t worry about it! I have very little/nothing to give in compensation.
1st post on the site...
Houston based n00b cosplayer. Huge weeb that loves Halo.
Picture of my 1st cosplay from April 2018. Halo ODST with a combat medic color scheme. Went with AndrewDFT's armor templates and amazing youtube tutorial!
Had a blast making it, and loved seeing how far my skills have improved in a year.
Modeling the H3 shoulder pieces and the Hyperion Class Destroyer
CollinMcCaf
CollinMcCaf
All of them, I'm currently making the Recon shoulder piece printable
G TaS
G TaS
Hey there colin. What Halo 3 STLs do you have at the moment if you dont mine me asking?
CollinMcCaf
CollinMcCaf
All of those which have been finished have been posted on my main download page, this last two quarters, between work and school haven't left me with enough time to complete more, there will be another helmet going up in about a month though
Feeling the long hours. May have miscalculated my projects. Won’t be ready for HOD Houston this year :-(
I need to get out of this funk and finish my armor. I think I'm at the 25% mark? I have so much left to do and I just cant motivate myself to start building again
Hey!
Currently a fan of the Halo series, plays both new and classic Halo.
Xbox GT: Hekok
Spartan Company leader of The 3 Barren Kingdoms.
I also have an Instagram- Hekok345 (yes the name is part of my branding). Mostly an art account.
Back