Ranger's Project Threads
Updated HUD thread below in comments
RandomRanger
RandomRanger
RandomRanger
RandomRanger
RandomRanger
RandomRanger
I just posted a new LED wiring guide on the forums. I hope someone finds it useful.
Been working on my blue prints for my world of warcraft armor. Cape all planed out and tabard all set to be made.
Hi everyone, officially new to the 405th. I've finished the pepakura stage for my ODST helmet and planning to start on the fiberglass resin and the fiberglassing itself. Any tips on preparing the pepakura helmet before I apply the resin?
he4thbar
he4thbar
Don't know if you started yet, easy tip; lot of gloves (50 box disposable) and a good amount of brushes. Also get a gas mask (3m filtered mask, not dust)
for the helmet itself, get popsicle sticks to reinforce the helmet during the outside coat. then take them out when it has dryed.
Well, darn it all: I AM BACK!! After a couple years of absence, I have made it back to the 405th. Now with a new Profile pic, with me in the armor. Yes it needs some paint work and also adjustments. Hopefully will be done by August for Halo outpost in Chicago.
Working on re-painting a Mark VI helmet I had bought off of the ever so awesome Andrew Gillen. If I manage to secure tickets in the next few weeks to Outpost Discovery/Chicago, I plan on possibly wearing it.
Back