New profile posts

My name is Carson and I'm really excited to a part of this community. I have been playing halo for a long time since i think right before Halo Reach came out and it is my favorite game of the series so far. I am well experienced in multiple nerd/geek communities and fandoms. I enjoy doing cosplay and I plan on doing more soon when I get the time in; and finally i can't wait to see how fun this will turn out for me.
Hello! I'm new to the 405th! Someone please guide me to where I can find ODST templates.
Also, borf!
lilyleopard
lilyleopard
Welcome! Check the armory, that's where all the different pep and foam files are.
Had a break, but now doing some research to start my first foam build. Hoping to do a piece from HALO 5
Alright! I'm going to attempt to make a Halo Reach styled sangheili ranger helmet and hopefully I can get it done before july!
Hey there Zero Prime, I wanted to say thankyou for all of the great work you have done and I am truely inspired by all of your creations! I am a great fan and I was actually wondering if you could help me out. I am searching for the pep files for Gypsy Danger and was wondering if you had a copy I could use to complete my costume? Any help you could give or steer me in the right direction would be great, thankyou!
Hello, Colonial RCO here just reaching out to members that are around the area.
Back