New profile posts

Looking forward to figuring out how to get started. I have done some low effort cosplays over the years, but I have been wanting to pursue my interest in building a Spartan and/or Marine cosplay. Being someone who has no experience with the crafty side of things for armor building like this I appreciate any help I can get.
Hitting some road blocks right now. I have to wait for a couple more months before I can get EVA foam. I moved into my new home last month so it's a bit I guess chaos.
Tried to make a Caboose helmet several years ago and ADHD stopped me halfway through. Going to attempt to do it again.
Try to think outside of the box. Yes. That is my last opinion right now. Need to figure things out on how to make it work.
(Last One Standing -Simple Plan) Motivation song for me.
Was gone for a little but here I am! Hoping to get things started since I've kinda drifted away from the idea of starting. It just feels daunting
Moku Knight
Moku Knight
Ah, kay!
Wilberforce2000
Wilberforce2000

This is what I am doing. This youtuber makes it easy by providing premade templates you can cut out for your armor for both short and taller people.
Wilberforce2000
Wilberforce2000
Here's another youtuber who does broader cosplay. She's fun to watch.

Back