New profile posts

Looking for people to make videos with as well as create props and sets. I'll be in Florida for the next 3 years, so let me know if anyone has any shoots or projects they need help with or want to work with people on.
D
Hey nice EOD suit! Did you use the files on here to make it? I want to make one for myself.
ok, I'm making a halo infinite master chief armor set, and I need reference to the gauntlets, a can't seem to find much.
Hello Andrew,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the templates and tutorials you've made. It has made my work a lot easier and a lot of fun. You're amazing!!
DUDE! I just saw your tower shield pauldron on that odst finish build. GLORIOUS! I saw it was 3d printed. Did you do that yourself? Or did you purchase it? If you made it, do you think you have a pepakura file of it? I'd love to try building something like that.
I'm having trouble posting pictures. I've been trying to use imgur but I haven't had any luck with it. Does anyone have any advice?
Hello, I am an amateur cosplayer whose looking to improve his foam working skills while working on a Reach spartan build. I'm not new to foam working as I have built the H3 and H4 versions of Master Chief's armor but I really struggled in the painting department and would like to improve on that the most. I plan on posting progress updates semi-regularly along with copious cries for help.
Reactions: he4thbar
he4thbar
he4thbar
Be sure to make a build thread, and everyone will be willing to help ya!
Back