New profile posts

Hello everybody,

I started cosplaying 2 years ago and with the luck of the chief himself i found 2 spartans who are currently helping me making my own Spartan II amor.
pls have some mercy with me and my still expanding knowlegde about cosplaying and the Halo Lore.
Okay. I think I've decided that I'll wait for the next month or two for the 3D printing project for Golf to start. Probably until my year on here I'll wait. If I haven't heard anything by then I'll put Golf on the back burner and instead work on OCELES' cosplay.
keireigoto
keireigoto
In the meantime while I'm in the unknown with that I'll work on planning out OCELES' materials and start gathering them up while working on his reference and journal as well.
Finally, updated my Profile pic with the new and improved Ex-ODST Spartan III from Reach. I loved the photoshoot at Youmacon. Looking to post more pics from that and HOD. After all this time: still haven't gotten around to that.:rolleyes:
Time to create the fallout 3 t-45d power armor. Doing the brother hood of steel outcasts variant/color scheme.
X
hello Andrews
I have a girlfriend and I want to surprise her with Dares's ODST costume but am having trouble because of the game assets. Is there anyone I can contact to help turn these assets to files for Pepakura? If so can you point me to the right direction I really want to surprise her with this for Christmas, reply in your fastest notice.
-xXGhostXx
Back