3D objects programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
I have a windows 10 laptop that is also a touch screen. Since it is a windows 10 it came with a 3D objects program. However the program is pretty basic so I can't really make creations for armors or weapons as well as not be able to open most of the 3D printed formats. Can someone point me to a very good, easy to understand but at the same time could create complex objects, 3D objects creator or 3D objects printing program? I would need one that is free and would prefer one that I can find in the Windows store or Windows app store, instead of direct download from the unknown site to the computer, and one I don't necessarily have to sign up for (sign up is a preference but it still would be fine). My computer was bought from best buy instead from lenovo and has 28.8 GB but over around 75-88% of the storage is taken up by files and programs used to operate the laptop and cannot be taken out, and the Ram was about 2GB if I recall correctly. (Note to self and others: Never buy a laptop, or a computer or anything else that isn't a console, accessory, phone, game, mic, speaker, and other things that I hope you will understand, because Best Buy will just downgrade or modify it to decrease its efficiency, just to keep the price the same and scam them or just lower the price) and plus the laptop was already outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back