C2E2 2024 Info and Roll Call: April 26th, 2024 - April 28th, 2024

Potluck Choices

• Total voters
Oh no, I see N8TEBB on the list. Do I need to bring you some chocolate milk?
Milk Chocolate George GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Hey guys, I'll be there Saturday with a buddy. Just wondering if anyone has extra badges they're trying to sell, and also any leads on a floor spot in a hotel?:) Thanks fellow Spartans!
I dont know if we have any extras floating around at the moment still but we did have a list of people who had extras that needs updating. Alternatively I know I saw people in the C2E2 "official" facebook group that were trying to sell some. Could look there.

I'll repeat it here again. If you are planning to bring a prop for display or want to be proposed for photo area post a photo here. Having added it to the prop list does NOT guarantee it will be put on display.

As an example while I'll have 2 props I'm carrying, the only one I'm offering up for display is the skewer.
View attachment 346292

So I only have 2 props my MA5B and M6D, but I can/ would like to display them (if approved) when I'm at the outreach table

Attachments

• PXL_20220724_140818905.jpg
    PXL_20220724_140818905.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20240214_042842449.jpg
    PXL_20240214_042842449.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Uh I have a question about Sunday. I'm gonna be there Sunday alone but can someone travel with me when I get there? Maybe walk in a group?

Also what does the catering mean with the Papa Johns

Uh I have a question about Sunday. I'm gonna be there Sunday alone but can someone travel with me when I get there? Maybe walk in a group?

Given there’s so many of us going, a regular sit down dinner is not possible, so we are ordering papa John’s and eating together either in the con center or a hotel lobby

You are more than welcome to troop with us! the more the merrier!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back