Cana-noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaxs

Glad to have joined this forum. Tons of information. Been sifting through for the last several days. I'm more of a modeller but I've always wanted to make a real outfit.
I've done some basic paper craft, mold/cast etc..
I do love the Master Chief :$ , Iron Man...and many of the Mass Effect armor/weapons.

I must say, 2 days ago I wasn't aware of this site nor what Del Ed, Blender and Pepakura software were....but I do now...lol. Wow...what POWER in that you can make a picture come to life!!! We should've had this 40 yrs ago....but we didn't even have computers. This is wicked!!

I did my first little 3d model (a small shield following the first several Del Ed tutorials. Added a skin...printed it off, glued it to thin cardboard and in about 15 min it looked pretty awesome. Just imagine what you can do when you know how to do it. Okay...I'm rambling now...

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I do have a project on the go - I'm just waiting on some pep files to work with. It's gonna be pep, resin & fiberglass....more to come on that but for now...back to reading all this noob stuff.
Cheers
Zaxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back