Captain america 3d model I made

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem95

I wanted to make myself a captain america helmet from the movie and so i started on my first 3d model of a helmet, now with no real experience with modelling complex curves i had some trouble but here's the product!

capamerica.jpg

but seeing as im a modelling noob it doesnt really look right and i was wondering if someone with a bit more experience could take over and adjust it slightly to make it more accurate? If anyones willing to have a quick crack and fixing the curves on this id be very greatful :) just fyi seeing as im a modelling noob it is very... uneven in the polygons in certain places, just a warning :p

If youre willing pm me your email and ill send you the file as an .obj

haha thanks, intial looks may seem like its good but turn it around to the curves at the top at the back and its very uneven :/

thanks a ton! yeah i can model things with simple curves that only bend in one axis but after that im just about done :p straight edged models are easy but compound curves take me ages :( I only spent about 3 hours on that piece but I stopped after that because from experience of trying to fix my curves i just make it worse the longer i spend fixing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back