Colorado Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is, but you double post almost every time you post. MIght want to look into it slawrence.

Hey, add another member to the list of Colorado armorers, I reside in Thornton, right about at 120th and Colorado Blvd.

Yeah, I know I'm breaking the rules about necro posting... but since I've been looking for other Colorado peeps I figured what the hey. I am going to be starting foam armor for my fiance and myself soon and was looking for someone out near Green Valley Ranch that I could politely bug for help... The only experience I have is with ABS and sintra making Star Wars costumes.

Back to sleep for this thread.

I reside in Colorado as well. I live over in the North East Sector of Colorado, over by Sterling (eta 45 mikes from it). Small town I moved into.

I'm in Fort Collins, wondering if anyone is near here and is fairly decent at making armor to show some pointers i would love to start a gungnir armor. Let me know

I'm in Fort Collins, wondering if anyone is near here and is fairly decent at making armor to show some pointers i would love to start a gungnir armor. Let me know

i live just south of you i could try to give some pointers pm me if your interested

Calling all 405th members in colorado. I would like to build a team of 405th'ers to hit conventions with and keep motivated with projects. Cheers

I'm down for that!! i wont have my reach done for this con coming up in feb animelandwasabi but i'm aiming for denver comic con for it to be done!!

I want to try and do a foam build by the Denver con . But I have my pep Spartan in case I don't . Planning in being there all day sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back