Dragoncon Table Banner Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandering off topic again... check your stickies.. The answers you seek are right at the top of them. :)

Back to the banner discussion.

In case anyone was curious...

oz.jpg

There should be something more finalized to see soon ;)

Vexona said:
In case anyone was curious...

oz.jpg

There should be something to see soon ;)

Sweet! BTW Vex if that's your backside your front looks way better! :D j/k

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Woah...

I though that was a picture of The Wizard of Oz or somehting lol.

It is ;)

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

---

@ Doc- Haha why ty. Why I ever decided to dye my hair white is beyond me :D Live and learn eh? lol

---

I will say that the only bad thing about the new banner is....the file is a little portly. It's around 400mb...it needs some exercise... :D

Vexona said:
I will say that the only bad thing about the new banner is....the file is a little portly. It's around 400mb...it needs some exercise... :D

WOW 400mb, I'll get the vinyl cutter and computer on a diet ;)

BTW thanks for the help! Your always there when your needed!

I'm really excited to see how this design looks.

I'm also surprised that no one has hijacked any of these banners yet for their sigs :lol:

holy crap vex, you are awesome... thing is mindblowing... (but I'm going to change a couple of things.. only a couple)

Then we'll put it up for review.

Adam said:
holy crap vex, you are awesome... thing is mindblowing... (but I'm going to change a couple of things.. only a couple)

Then we'll put it up for review.

i'm guessing it'll be well worth the wait :lol:

Np guys :)

I had a lot of fun working with the banner!

---

On a side note, I've been thinking...even though Dragoncon is exactly a week before my wedding....I really want to go XD

I talked to my other half last night, and I think I have him convinced too :) An RP organization he is a part of will be there as well. Fun for the whole family!

I want to see all you guys, your hard work, and our smancy booth in real life :)

Vexona said:
Np guys :)

I had a lot of fun working with the banner!

---

On a side note, I've been thinking...even though Dragoncon is exactly a week before my wedding....I really want to go XD

I talked to my other half last night, and I think I have him convinced too :) An RP organization he is a part of will be there as well. Fun for the whole family!

I want to see all you guys, your hard work, and our smancy booth in real life :)

That's awesome that you can go.
I'd go this year, but Dragon*Con is the same days as the US Open, so I can't :\

Zaso117 said:
That's awesome that you can go.
I'd go this year, but Dragon*Con is the same days as the US Open, so I can't :\

Hmmm golf or D*Con? hmmm unless I'm actually playing in the Open I'd have to pick D*Con heh especially since now Tiger won't be playing in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back