mounthly or bi monthly

• bi monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we have the team but we will have more people soon.
People below will have titles over names if you fit one please PM me.

Editor in Chief
________
Adulese

Editor of Writing
________
tlither

Editor of Graphics
________
OPEN (see pg.3, post #48 by Vexona for details)

Artists:
________
Chris deal artist
Spartas Phalanx
RedTogusa
m16

Photoshop Artists:
Skull86
antzombie
Commander Fluffy

Photographers:

Writers:
Dreadnought of Fury
Zaso117
antzombie
SpartanPhalanx1
Kaya Tetsu
RVB4Life
Gamerguy55

I would like to be one of the Writers, maybe a reviewer or something but I'll do anything :p

EDIT: Ahh, I see you added me, my bad

As i have stated before, i love the idea, but i think you should get approval from Adam or Spase before any more happens.

p0rtalman said:
As i have stated before, i love the idea, but i think you should get approval from Adam or Spase before any more happens.

/Agree

Official or not we're still in Adam's home to to speak. So its best not to get our muddy shoes on his carpet. If he agrees to give it a test run and see how it turns out I'll be more than glad to help.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah you dont have to pm him, send him an email. im sure he wouldnt have a problem though, it not just for the forums, it is good PR too for outsiders who dont know, but still want the news.

this could be a fairly good publicity stunt if it goes well enough.

Hi guys! I brought this topic to the attention of the staff fellas earlier today and they agree that an e-zine is a great idea. It is definitely a creative way to reach new audiences and keep our current members informed and interested.

We are currently talking about to how make the e-zine official (yup, oh-fficial) and what guidelines and moderation will need to go along with that :)

The mods will be deciding the details about the project by tomorrow. In the meantime, you all should feel free to continue discussing who wants to volunteer and in what capacity, etc.

I'd say, just as a suggestion, to keep everything in a very 'pre-planning' kind of state until we are able to provide you guys with the decided guidelines. :)

I am personally really looking forward to how this develops and will keep you informed. I love the spartan sense of volunteerism :D

Thanks guys.

Well step 1 for the photoshoppers would be designing a basic magazine layout. I'll start on an Adobe InDesign layout tomorrow. Just for reference of where text and pictures should be placed to be visually appealing yet enough room to still be informative. Thanks for the heads up Vex.

Cheers,
Kensai

Wooo! Guess this means we can start considering article titles, list things to include, who should be interviewed, etc. Baddog - break out the pen and paper buddy - it's time to start getting busy.

Also what 'disvisions' are there going to be? Like...Reviewers of Games, Reviewers of Armor, Interviewers, Informers....

People who come up with annoying yet catchy Front page slogans, or are we all just going to do what we are assigned? This could be something to put on a resume lol :p

I can help you guys out with anything. I'm pretty good with photoshop, and an english whiz, so count me in, unspecific task.

Vexona said:
Hi guys! I brought this topic to the attention of the staff fellas earlier today and they agree that an e-zine is a great idea. It is definitely a creative way to reach new audiences and keep our current members informed and interested.

We are currently talking about to how make the e-zine official (yup, oh-fficial) and what guidelines and moderation will need to go along with that :)

The mods will be deciding the details about the project by tomorrow. In the meantime, you all should feel free to continue discussing who wants to volunteer and in what capacity, etc.

I'd say, just as a suggestion, to keep everything in a very 'pre-planning' kind of state until we are able to provide you guys with the decided guidelines. :)

I am personally really looking forward to how this develops and will keep you informed. I love the spartan sense of volunteerism :D

Thanks guys.
Yay thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kensai, I'd hold off just a sec on actually drawing layouts because of some preliminary opinions expressed by the other Admins (it has to do with brand management). I can tell you more about why that is tomorrow ;)

I think if photoshoppers are itching to do something, they could work on illustrations/imagery that could be used along with a writer's story or featured by itself as a piece of art.

I know folks are excited, as am I. There will be much to do very soon :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back