Female Sparten WallPaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
godsarmor said:
yah looks good
Hm,
1) This is a necro'd topic.
2) This has to be the fourth time you have posted saying "Yah Looks good"
I'm starting to believe you are not even reading the topics and trying to earn a high post count.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be a thread Nazi, there is another topic that got posted that has a reference to this one because it concerns the building of this Female Spartan Full Harness.

BTW, some Necros are good to be brought back!

I concur, if not then that idea may have stayed dead, but sometimes people get a lil carried away..lol.

Ithica

damn, i was too late. the necroposters got here before the bodies could be saved.....their numbers are increasing at alarming rates... :eek:

Sorry, everybody. I definitely didn't notice how old the thread was before I posted. *feels really bad now*

No worries, Flu. Like BFD and Ithica said, it's good that an idea like this was brought to light again. In future just be mindful of the date on the last post(s) you see in a thread, that'll tell you whether you should post a reply or not, as necro-posting is kinda frowned upon here by the Admin/Mod group. But again, no worries about it this time around, girl ;)

Hackles said:

Okej :sleep: people need to read the posts above thier post.
This thread is very old, dont bring it back to life.
That is called necro posting. If you just want wallpaper, just save it and let it rest in piece.

Friendly said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Frost on this one... No offence. It's just a little unreal.
Whats rong with thinking outside the box? Nothing, thats what. It's good. liek it alot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back