Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejoice!!!! The main body of the Needler Crossbow is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be making the needles separate from the gun so that they can disappear in the gun and fly out the barrel.
Picture3-2.png

NOTE: This is in no way for pep, unless you wanna spend one helluva time trying! And I cannot do the whole texturing thing that well so I will leave that to someone else

Rejoice!!!! The main body of the Needler Crossbow is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be making the needles separate from the gun so that they can disappear in the gun and fly out the barrel.
Picture3-2.png

NOTE: This is in no way for pep, unless you wanna spend one helluva time trying! And I cannot do the whole texturing thing that well so I will leave that to someone else

SUWEEEEET! Its exactly how I imagined it in 3D

oh lol maybe... we gotta start brainstorming MP map ideas....

a big map about the size of forge world but also another .5 of forge world so it's really the size of two forge worlds!

have airfields for both teams for dogfights and other stuff I can't think of right now.

here's the pilot concept:
UNSCairforcepilot.jpg
The H:CE pilot thing goes over the sun-visor. the front of the respirator plugs into the ejection seat oxygen port through a oxygen cable similar to modern airforce helmets do. The g-suit is a bladder that goes under the chest armor and worn similar to a scarf and is also a pants-like bladder over the thigh part of the uniform. There is one H2 ODST shin on the left shin and the other is and modified H2 ODST shin for some equipment. the holster for the M6P can be seen with magnetic locks on the left thigh. The forearms are modified and slimmed down H3:ODST ODST forearms. The parachute pouch is on the back and deploys a special issue version of the Falcon Wing Aeriel Descent Unit parachute. the Marine chest armor and neck armor is not modified.

because we are cluttereing the forums abit and because i want to keep some things secret...
http://fpconference.webs.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
JOINED!!!!!
So are we moving to this forum to discuss stuff?
yes we are moving so that we may discuss cool stuff lol
Well, Im going to post just one last concept art piece before I make the switch, well 2
The NEW Grunt
Halo_Sigma_Grunt_by_Izaak94.png

M6L_ASP_by_Izaak94.png

The M6L ASP (Auto Silenced Pistol)

Thanks! but.... Lima?? Ive seen you post it before, whats it mean.

Also, joined the site!

OMG! Grunt got a Badass boost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back