**FINISHED!!!** Zero's Gungnir and Halo 4 Midnight launch Build ((PIC HEAVY))

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES (sorry for the double post)
Well I finally finished my chest piece and it is looking a lot better than my first foam chest piece;)! I am going to start work on my Biceps this afternoon and then I will need to get more foam before I can do more. I am also going to be finishing my Gungnir helmet withing the next 3 weeks and I have decided I will be doing casts of it, mainly because I hate pepping it, but it will be a while before I can start due to cost. I’m going to be starting my AR and HMG next week… I hope

Picture Time;)!!!

0dde33b3.jpg

4493acb7.jpg

675953ef.jpg

69010b29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is some great foam work and awesome pepping. If you make casts of the helmet, sign me up. Maybe we can make a trade (JFO for Gungnir)?

Looks great dude!
Once you get the upper half of the suit, you'll start getting a nice feel for the armour.

nice pep work i am also looking forward to how looking out of it turns out, just be careful with depth perception :D

UPDATES!!!!!
Okay so I started work on my biceps but I am not positive it is coming out that well so I might have to redo it when I get more foam :( but I just want to get some other peoples opinion on how it is looking

0cce09ef.jpg

74d6ceec.jpg

28b536cc.jpg

cf5ac1f2.jpg

NOTE I won’t be updating for a week or two till I get more materials

Last edited by a moderator:
SEMI-UPDATE

Alright so I had to scrap my bicep and I wont be able to make any of the main pieces till I get more foam and I will be hardening my helmet next weekend and maybe bondoing it as well

Any who I finally got around to doing my spinal plates and almost finishing a piece of my AR.
I am also just about finished cutting out all of my templates and I hope to have picks of them soon. I am still trying to figure out how to attach my spinal plates to my costume but I will get that later but on now on to the Pictures

PIC'S
5000038e.jpg

712b222f.jpg

02f913cc.jpg

e558cfa7.jpg

Alright so I was finally able to harden my Gungnir helmet and start on the Bondo. Now it is no where near perfect but it is looking really good, Better than my Grenadier helmet anyway :p. hopefully I will finish bondoing Gungnir soon considering I am now on spring break :D and then I will start making my mold and casts.

PICTURE TIME

IMG00105-20120310-2346.jpg

IMG00106-20120310-2347.jpg

IMG00107-20120310-2347.jpg

IMG00108-20120310-2347.jpg

IMG00110-20120310-2348.jpg

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!;););)

So it had been a wile since I had been able to go major work on my Helmet and tonight I got a lot done with it I almost finished sanding down all the bondo on it I have a bit more to do then I just need to do some spot putty work and a quick coat of paint to get any more trouble spots but that wont be for a while maybe within the week if I am lucky :p

PICTURE TIME!!!!!
100_0007.jpg

100_0008.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0010.jpg

Hey all this really isn't an update but more of just an explanation why it has been a while since I have done any work. First I have been really busy with school with this being my senior year I got a bit of senioritis. Secondly I have been sick with sever allergies and minor bronchitis which has finally passed. Now with all of that behind me I hope to have some of an update within the next few days.

Are you going to get this done in time? We have only two months left before Phx ComiCon. It really sucks that you got sick. Senioritus sucks too. I wish you quick recovery, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back