First Fitting Helmet!

levironman

Hey 405th! My first thread on here I thought would be appropriate to show you guys my MK V Helmet! I just finished printing and am waiting to get primer for sanding and painting! I have also printed the forearms, and am currently looking at buying the files for the MK V chest piece on Do3D, in the hopes of making noble 6 but with battle damage, (Broken visor, plasma burns, Etc.)

Pictures! (Sorry for the bad quality, I took them in bad lighting:) )
Photo on 2024-05-01 at 8.52 PM #2.jpg
Photo on 2024-05-01 at 8.53 PM.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! Also I take all your ideas into consideration, I just can't respond all the time.

Last edited:
Helmet looks pretty good! What will you be doing for the visor?
Noble 6 with battle damage will be a SICK suit! Best of luck on your build

Thank you so much! For the visor I plan to make a vac former not to unlike what you did in your video, and then use an exacto knife to cut the hole as seen at the end of the game. Right now I have a sheet of plexiglass and some really cool mirrored tint. Thanks again!

I have also decided to just do a helmet, as I had second thoughts on the armour, and don't want to spend so much time and money on something I am half interested in. I will still do updates, because I plan to buy primer and paint tommorow, and finish the visor. (Someday.)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back