Aura091

This is the beginning of my first prop build with a 3d printer. It is a scaled down Biofoam canister. The print itself took ~6hr and 60g of filament. So far I have only printed it and removed the supports. Next I will sand it and post the results, and hopefully I will make a 3d model I can mess around with so it can move, and have certain parts replaceable. If not, I might just scale this up and cut it when I learn how to.

Attachments

• 20240320_233238.jpg
    20240320_233238.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20240320_233226.jpg
    20240320_233226.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 22
This is the beginning of my first prop build with a 3d printer. It is a scaled down Biofoam canister. The print itself took ~6hr and 60g of filament. So far I have only printed it and removed the supports. Next I will sand it and post the results, and hopefully I will make a 3d model I can mess around with so it can move, and have certain parts replaceable. If not, I might just scale this up and cut it when I learn how to.
the print came out pretty clean, i wish u good luck with the upcoming projekts <3
(PS.: i´d recommend you posting this under your other thread abt the 3d printer so the progress is found on one page instead of multiple threads <3 )

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back