For the 405th members in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals. Today's thread is brought to you by the number 17, ok so now that's over lets get to the topic. This thread is to see who on the 405th is in Ohio and for those members I would like to invite you to a group called the Halo Buckeye Corps, H.B.C. if you want it shortened. We are a group of currently 12 members all living in Ohio. Everyone is welcome to join, no matter what status your armor is at, or if you just model stuff. Since the groups page is on facebook I won't put the link here but if you would like to join give me a pm and I will gladly reply with the link.

Yeah, id love to join, but like a few others, I refuse to create a facebook, so Im not sure what to do!

Yeah, id love to join, but like a few others, I refuse to create a facebook, so Im not sure what to do!
You could always create a facebook with your 405th name so it would only be for the group. In your case it would have to be something like higdog eighttwoseven since numbers aren't aloud in names. When I have a kid I'm going to name him Spark343 so someone has actual numbers in their name.

Thanks, I might just have to do that! and by the way, your profile says your from springfield, your talking about the one in northeast ohio right?

Yup, as far as I know I'm the only one in the group that lives in the Springfield area. Everyone else lives an hour or more away.

I live in poland, wich is a suburb of youngstown, and if your in the springfield im thinking of, it should be about ten minutes

uh, well theres youngstown which is the biggest city in our area, the theres poland, struthers, lowellville, canfield, hubbard, and then theres a springfield a few minutes away. but i have to go to bed (my parents annoy me sometimes), so hopefully we can sort this thing out tomorrow

ok, lets sort this thing out. if this is ohio, the X is about where im at. is that near where you are?
|........................../
|........................./
|......................../
|....................../
|____________/

I'm in. I'm about an hour west of Springfield. Been there several times over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back