H5G Release Events - European Flavour Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernobyl

Sr Member
I'll get the ball rolling here, since we have roughly a month or so to go before H5G drops.

Do we have any members here who will be attending launch events in-costume? If so: what will you be wearing? Where will you be attending? Will there be photographs?

Please drop any relevant details here. If there are members out there close enough to each other to make multi-member deployment a thing, we can also do so here. I'll also remind users that, while this isn't fully cleared yet, verified launch party events while in costume should count towards your yearly deployment count, so it's worth making the effort.

I personally won't be deploying in-costume this year, but I do wish everyone a good time regardless of whether you're suiting up or not, and I'll see you guys on the battlefield.

Im feeling if i can get time out of work to go dress as my UNSC marine costume ^_^ for the Manchester release

Im feeling if i can get time out of work to go dress as my UNSC marine costume ^_^ for the Manchester release

That'd be a treat to see, I wasn't aware that the UK had very many active members at all. If I were able, I'd come up and attend with you - unfortunately I've no costume to deploy in.

i will wait for the realease in my ODST armor (which i'm curently crafting).

i've already talk to the shopkeeper to come for the event ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back