Props Halo 2A/5 Battle Rifle BR55

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks absolutely fantastic Sierra! (nice username, by the way :p)

I've always loved the BR55. Can't wait to see how it looks finished up! :D

This is seriously amazing man, as a sucker for detail this really sticks out to me, really great job and I can't wait to see it finished!

Alright guys. This will probably be the last update before i complete the rifle and post the finished product. Most of the paint is done!

What is left:
- Finish the barrel
- Ammo counter (make it and wiring)
- Mounting the scope (placed for pic)
- Remaining paint & further detailing

View attachment 238998

Thanks again for all the feedback and tagging along, guys! Remember to ask me any questions you may have.

Wow just came across this thread, and I gotta say that is some amazing work. The details are flawless especially on the scope but yeah looking good so far, cant wait see it with the barrel!

Wow just came across this thread, and I gotta say that is some amazing work. The details are flawless especially on the scope but yeah looking good so far, cant wait see it with the barrel!
Thanks! Glad i went with the custom route for the scope. Ties it in better than a look-alike scope off ebay, being accurate and all. I have a few designs for the barrel currently. Deciding between PVC pipe cut into the shape, or a transparent tube with foam built around it to give the illusion of the prongs/flashhider.

It looks really good now that it isn't lego-colored :DI'm hoping to finish my H2A br blueprint in the next few weeks, so I can hopefully start working on mine. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with for the ammo counter. Will it be static or will it actually count?

It looks really good now that it isn't lego-colored :DI'm hoping to finish my H2A br blueprint in the next few weeks, so I can hopefully start working on mine. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with for the ammo counter. Will it be static or will it actually count?
I couldn't find any blueprints for this! I eyeballed the whole thing. Haha. Thats usually what i do for everything i build anyway. The counter's going to be static. I dont care much for it being so sophisticated. Aslong as it lights up, and looks accurate, we're good to go.

I couldn't find any blueprints for this! I eyeballed the whole thing. Haha. Thats usually what i do for everything i build anyway. The counter's going to be static. I dont care much for it being so sophisticated. Aslong as it lights up, and looks accurate, we're good to go.
I can't do builds without blueprints. I just need some form of direction to get it going :/

Hey guys. I was watching a Halo video just now and saw the Halo 2 style BR55 with a flashlight under the barrel, like how the Halo 3 BR has that second gastube under or whatever. What do you think? I'm digging the way it looks, but i need a little more input before i start chopping. Considering im pretty much done with the rifle. Let me know! Would it be a good addition?

image.jpeg

I think it looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't say it's worth the time to add. If you don't mind I'd say go for it, but otherwise, I wouldn't say there's any reason to go out of your way to add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back