Halo 4 Battle Rifle Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

Hello everyone! gonna get going on polystyrene again! havent used this stuff in a good year probably.

Here is the progress so far!

IMG_4323_zpsqm3worvj.jpg

IMG_4324_zpse5zvy6ck.jpg

IMG_4325_zpsyrzg6udm.jpg

IMG_4350_zpsiyiqylqf.jpg

IMG_4351_zpspzo6ef3l.jpg

IMG_4352_zpspifarnpu.jpg

IMG_4353_zpsv97lf2mp.jpg

IMG_4420_zps09llhtbu.jpg

IMG_4508_zpsyia5rkpv.jpg

Hope to have more progress today!

-Ian

A lot more has been done! Out of all the guns I've done this has probably been the hardest. There is a lot of detail and I'm trying the best I can I get it all.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

-Ian

On the final stretch of the gun!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you can see it there is a shine on it. Thanks to DaFrontlineTrooper I learned to use PVA glue to seal it. Spread it on evenly and lightly sand it and you're ready to paint!
image.jpg

Black base coat
image.jpg

-Ian

Can I haz battle Rifle... Oh Crud, I said that out loud. This rifle is coming along so well. I look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Can I haz battle Rifle... Oh Crud, I said that out loud. This rifle is coming along so well. I look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Thanks! appreciate it! i expect it to be done either today or tomorrow. this build is taking me longer than it probably should haha. But i guess the longer i take the better job ill do!

-Ian

Here we are! its done!! i am very happy with the results:)

IMG_4740_zpsnrowaej8.jpg

IMG_4780_zpsethwqrwy.jpg

IMG_4782_zpshedbz3cv.jpg

IMG_4785_zpsfxdamdyy.jpg

IMG_4786_zpssxk2q8ke.jpg

IMG_4787_zpsvwa7cwr9.jpg

IMG_4788_zpsv7m47c9s.jpg

IMG_4789_zps5hhuoaff.jpg

IMG_4790_zpstz5mpqct.jpg

Now its time to get going on assault rifles and battle rifles for my sale!

-Ian

Looks really good man! My only gripe is that the trigger guard looks too wide but other than that it looks great

Looks really good man! My only gripe is that the trigger guard looks too wide but other than that it looks great

Thanks! i see what you mean about the guard. i would make it thinner but doing that could result in it snapping if an accident happens. i could make it out of a different, harder material, thanks for the input!

-Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back