Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great... but I hope I don't feel like crap when it totally destroys the foam version rendering the one making my fingers all sticky useless...
i doubt it will, a lot of people prefer foam over pep
and its always good to have a variety of parts

Please enforcer

Hey guys, towards the beginning of this thread, enforcer was requested, I was just wondering what happened? Can someone please give it a shot? I have something crazy ambitious in mind, but at the very least I want to get another build going! So yeah, enforcer please....

Hey guys, towards the beginning of this thread, enforcer was requested, I was just wondering what happened? Can someone please give it a shot? I have something crazy ambitious in mind, but at the very least I want to get another build going! So yeah, enforcer please....

I need to second this. Gonna see what I can do about reference shots.

I hate to Necro post, but I think this is kinda important.

What happened to the Oceanic helmet?

I saw the pictures of it and had to bring it up. I don't want it to go unnoticed and unfinished.

I saw the pictures of it and had to bring it up. I don't want it to go unnoticed and unfinished.

Talk to Doc Daily, he has it, made it, cast it, and has sold some of them. If you haven't talked to him or liked his facebook page (cough, also a stony props member these days...) you should.

-Seth

The pep file needed work after I made my copy. So that took some time, then the 405th pooped itself. I need to re-unfold the new file, but after busting my butt unfolding the Fotus helm and sized for everyone, some assneck put his name on it.....(even kept my text and sizing instructions) ruined my motivation to do a damn thing after that. Send me a message at Doc Dailey Designs on FB or at Stony Props. I can just email you the file quicker than get it posted on the share drive.

-Doc

Either way this thread needs to see more life, so don't worry about the necro posting. It wasn't supposed to die yet anyways ;)

Nice to know people still care...

Anyways, Oceanic. It's not like it's in high demand (well... it used to be) but I had a memo saying "somebody is working on Oceanic helmet" on my pep binder (yes I'm a clean nut) so I got curious to how it was going.

If you want me to unfold (credits will surely be given as always) I'll do it. Hopefully the people who wanted it still are interested though

So hey, if you're one of those people... eh?

The pep file needed work after I made my copy. So that took some time, then the 405th pooped itself. I need to re-unfold the new file, but after busting my butt unfolding the Fotus helm and sized for everyone, some assneck put his name on it.....(even kept my text and sizing instructions) ruined my motivation to do a damn thing after that. Send me a message at Doc Dailey Designs on FB or at Stony Props. I can just email you the file quicker than get it posted on the share drive.

-Doc

Either way this thread needs to see more life, so don't worry about the necro posting. It wasn't supposed to die yet anyways ;)
The fotus file has been taken down by my request for a pending investigation, so you will be re-getting credit for your unfold

So I was puttering around looking for Halo 4 Soldier helmet ref pics and I stumbled across an action figure (found here) with what looks to be an early concept version of the Soldier helmet. Either that or the head/helmet was just poorly cast, but the design looks pretty slick. Seems like for the most part the only thing that changed was the overall look of the face, with the top, sides, and presumably the back looking as they do in-game. It got me to wondering if there's anyone looking for a not-so-common helmet who would be interested in taking on the project.

So, any takers?

Sir, I most appreciate you! ....and everyone else who has created and unfolded files for everyone! Yall are amazing! Keep it up and know that yall are appreciated :)

monkeyfujs h4 recon helmet unfolded by me for standard pep fiberglass method
http://www.4shared.com/file/DR4xp4tu/h4_recon_by_monkeyfuj-unfold_s.html
6645_543683252326192_1587977044_n.jpg

enjoy!

EDIT: REVISED FILE, sorry about that guys while at work i found a mistake. Please redownload

Sir, you are much appreciated! ...and so is everyone else who has taken the time to create and unfold these files for the rest of us! All of y'all are amazing and much appreciated! Keep up the amazing work!! :D

Sorry guys, if someone can show me if there's a Halo 4 Master chief helmet low definition file or if someone can unfold it i'll be very thankful.

I was just wondering if there was someone that could help me with the Halo 4 Marine helmet, but not just any helmet but one in particular from a concept art.

halo_4_unsc_marine_infantry_2_final_by_kory_lynn_hubbell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back