Halo Community Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about to get on. Add me if you want. Ill be on a while, a bit rusty at first been about a month since I played. Ill try to be a team player... but Im bad about just elbowing people to death. I have way more melee kills than gunshot kills. My kid is pretty good, he'll be good help.

lol just checked... I have over 2400 or so more kills with my elbow than with the next closest weapon... the energy sword.

Messed around for hours tonight with my router's port forwarding settings and DMZ and all that stuff related to the NAT...
Still couldn't get it open any more than Moderate, so hopefully that won't mess things up at all for the group.

Last year I managed to get it to Open, but that was before both my modem and router had meltdowns. Could not for the life of me replicate whatever I managed to do before to make that happen.

Messed around for hours tonight with my router's port forwarding settings and DMZ and all that stuff related to the NAT...
Still couldn't get it open any more than Moderate, so hopefully that won't mess things up at all for the group.

Last year I managed to get it to Open, but that was before both my modem and router had meltdowns. Could not for the life of me replicate whatever I managed to do before to make that happen.

yea i saw that you got on. if it helps i found out i can join spase.

one party cant hold 18 people. so im gonna guess we will be in custom. or matchmaking lobby . idk just some guesses.

I can have my boy sit with me when we meet if we need to cut the party down to 16. We would both still technically be there.

So we're meeting at 7pm EST tonight? What time is that in mountain? Isn't it like 10pm? (I only ever deal with PST and mountain)

Also, how are we meeting up? Is everyone just gonna add Spase then just all join his party?

!! ATTENTION IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TEAM MEETING !!

To attend the meeting, you will need to be able to sign into Xbox Live, and join the Halo Reach Game Lobby that I will be hosting. The lobby will be set to private, and I will send a game invite to anyone that sends me a message letting me know that they are from the 405th and wish to play. Feel free to add my XBL Gamertag: Spase, I will be signed in Xbox Live before the meeting so, be punctual, be early. It is only possible to host 16 players in a game lobby at a time, so if there are more people than that I will make arrangements to get everyone taken care of. The meeting will start tonight, at 7:00PM CST (GMT -06:00).

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo.. just double checking... that's 7pm for me?
lol I hate timezones sometimes... they can get confusing, especially if you're brain is on 'retard' today....

Its currently 3:34 over here (Central Time.) Based on the the link Spase has up for time zones, It'll be 7:00 p.m for me right? Sorry if I'm being dumb, had a bleh day at school and no food yet. I don't want to mess anything so can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

@Tayl0r I think it would be 6:00 for us ( also in CST) I'm not too good with time zones, but I'm sure I'm correct.

Is it still possible to sign up? I learned about this pretty late, as in I just saw this right now. I will be needing to go to the store real soon and theres only about two hours left so I don't know if I will make it back in time if I can sign up. Just in case my gamertag is mitch35542, Im pretty rusty with Reach since I havent played for a bit but within a few minutes Ill be back up and running.

Meeting time, for those of you wondering and who haven't clicked on the link ... is in 15 minutes and counting and I see 3 people online

8:00 EST
7:00 CST
6:00 MT
5:00 PST

Final roster wont be submitted until next week, but if you can't make a meeting, I wouldn't count on being able to play on a team....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back