Halo Reach Mk V [B] Build Log

brkiker

Member DIN
S286
Well, after years of sporting my ODST kit, I've decided to upgrade and make my Apartan armor.

Starting with the shoes since they're scale and construction is less dependent on my under suit.

Here's one of them ready for final finishing work. Let me know your thoughts.

1000002968.jpg
1000002969.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002970.jpg
    1000002970.jpg
    917.3 KB · Views: 13
Every time I build a boot I spend a lot of time on all the little details and think about how nobody will ever see these little lines or bolts. It is nice to see you did not miss anything on them. Good work!!

Looking sexy, I'll watch the progress, wondering what boots you got in there right now, looks pretty slim, looks like somw type of water sport boot/shoe thingy

Thanks everyone. As for what I wear in them, I'm up in the air over the laceless sneakers I have now or a pair of slip on Sketchers.
In the mean time I finished up my helmet. The visor is from Branfur Studio and the helmet itself is Impact Props.
As always, let me know your thoughts or questions.
1000002994.jpg
1000002996.jpg

Thanks everyone. As for what I wear in them, I'm up in the air over the laceless sneakers I have now or a pair of slip on Sketchers.
In the mean time I finished up my helmet. The visor is from Branfur Studio and the helmet itself is Impact Props.
As always, let me know your thoughts or questions.
View attachment 347367View attachment 347368
Now that is a beautiful piece. That visor is like candy. *chef's kiss*

Update time. Hand plates are done and ready for final painting.
1000003101.jpg

Boots are also ready for final painting before I put in all the straps.
1000003129.jpg

1000003130.jpg

After all that, I'm moving on to the shins which I've gone ahead and mocked up to make sure size is good.
1000003066.jpg

Be sure to stay in the loop, and if you have any questions or thoughts let me hear them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back