Halo: The Fallen (Short Film)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad ryan that you are on board and i figured once you saw xerxes past work you would jump. just to say to everyone this film will not disapoint. script is good, still being worked on. armor we have some damn good people onboard. weapons big name weapons people we will be getting from. and the VFX is really good. and stay tuned there will be some nice things thrown around soon

nah really didnt go over the script with him during our meeting it was more on talking on how stuff was made. if you havent i will shoot him the script so he can check it out.

nah really didnt go over the script with him during our meeting it was more on talking on how stuff was made. if you havent i will shoot him the script so he can check it out.

Yea go for it.

TD2253, if you have a facebook account, go ahead and 'like' the facebook page in my sig that way I can add you as a friend from there. Thanks!

Quick update:

Just got another VFX Compositor on board :)

Whoops another update:
Just got a very talented 3D modeler on board! hehe

man cant wait to see more lol and im helping on this lol. update on the armor side. i started making the attachent for the odst helm and modified my odst to be a bit more accurate. hopeing to mold it soon.

Hey guys,

We've been making some pretty good progress. We're set to film our Visual FX teaser on August 27th, 2011 with it's release around the beginning of October...maybe even sooner :)

Check our progress on our Facebook on my signature below!

I unfortunately ended up falling behind on my actual work, so progress this week is going to go by very slowly on the producing end.

BUT, I'm happy to welcome aboard our new character animator, an Animation Mentor alumni :)

We still haven't found a title designer yet so I took the liberty of doing it myself for the time being.

Created in 3D Studio Max.

Xerxes_Sangco
HaloTheFallenTitle.jpg

Xerxes_Sangco

Added a few more artists to our post production team.

I also came up with this background concept for our VFX Teaser. I'm not a good environmental artist, especially since my workstation isn't powerful enough to render what I want, but it gets the idea across.

BGConcept.jpg

hey guys just wanting to let u know u may only see the computer side of stuff on the thread here. if u go to the facebook page you can see some of the armor side on there. we have been gettin alot of work done so far. the odst is comin along fine the marines are lookin great to. just be on the look out we will be showing alot more stuff the end of this month. when we film the trailer.

Spartan-005 is correct, I apologize for not mentioning this sooner.

Check out our facebook for vfx AND armor updates :)

Thanks RoxyRoo!
Can I ask for one small favor? Instead of 'graphics' can you instead list it as 'Visual FX'?

I think all artists from all films would appreciate that better :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back