Not open for further replies.
Name: Alex.Cimon
Profession: Unemployed
Favorite Game: Halo 3
Favorite Hobby: Learning 3d modeling
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Random Fact: I speak 3 languages
I joined this community because i love the Halo series and i want to get into building armor and share it with other people.
hello there and welcome to the 405th. we are glad to see you join the forum. if you have question or just need some help just put it out here and we will try to get you any help or questions answered that we can. we cant wait to see what you plan on doing...

again Welcome!

hello there and welcome to the 405th. we are glad to see you join the forum. if you have question or just need some help just put it out here and we will try to get you any help or questions answered that we can. we cant wait to see what you plan on doing...

again Welcome!
Thx! Just wondering where to post stuff abt things im making, pretty much it

if you build a rifle or prop it should be posted in the props area but if you make a prop while building your suit you can list it in the same thread. it can get confusing at time but if you put it in the wrong place most of the time a admin person will just move it to the right place and they will just let you know that the item you posted should have be posted in the non-halo area or where ever it should have been put but you will get he hang of it. so just by reading some of the different areas and see what other posted in those areas it will kind of tell you where to put stuff...

Name: Parker
Favorite Hobbies: Gaming, prop-making, and hanging with friends!
Favorite part of Halo: Any of the Halo Wars Spartan cutscenes.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Other Interests: I'm in love with theatre and music, and have been performing for years!
Favorite Food: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Favorite Finisher: The move where Captain America slams a guy into the roof of an elevator in Winter Soldier.
Favorite Band: Panic at the Disco (among others)
Favorite Movie(s): The Martian, Interstellar, Jurassic Park
Other: Musical Theatre and Opera singer!

Welcome to the 405th we are here to help and we are always improving building methods so if you have any questions or ideas just speak up. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Name: Amier A
Profession: Amazon employee
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, watching horror movies, and playing games with friends.
Favorite part of halo: The Story line gets me into it and gives me the rush as if i am Master Chief
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Animal Crossing
Other Interests: I love to watch horror movies and such
Favorite Food: Molokhia (Spiniach soup)
Favorite Finisher: Gears of War 3 when Marcus executes Myrrah
Favorite Band: Black Ink Spots, The Merkins, FFDP, anything related to swing music
Favorite Movie(s): Bones, The Thing (Not the prequel lol), Scream
Other: I like to sing and cry to anime at 3 Am </3

Name: Andrew Higgins (Some call me Graf Man)
Profession: 3D printing stuff and selling them.
Favourite Hobby: Model trains
Favourite part of Halo: The general storyline
Favourite Halo: 3
Favourite video game: Team Fortress 2
Other interests: 3D printing, laser cutting, aviation, trains, music and woodworking
Favourite food: Madras curry
Favourite band: Metallica and Stone Temple Pilots (I can't choose between the two)
Favourite movie: Austin Powers Goldmember

Welcome to the 405th, if you need help or just need to put a idea out there and not sure how to do it just put it up on the forum and we will help you how ever we can

Welcome to all the new members!!! If any of you are looking to join a regiment officially just reach out to anyone with a regiment officer or divisional tag; and we all can lead you or help you out. Looking forward to meeting you and your future projects!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for having me. I'm totally new here but I'm no stranger to prop making and crafting. Here is my brief Bio!
Name: Victor
Profession: Recently unemployed ('rona) but I have an architectural background
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, crafting, watching movies, and exercising
Favorite part of halo: Completing the Vidmaster Challenges with my friends back in the day and earning Recon
Favorite Halo: Halo 3!
Favorite Video Games: Ratchet & Clank Series, Gears of War(s), Halo(s), Sonic adventure 1+2 from the Dreamcast, Minecraft
Other Interests: I love anything hands-on. Spartan Races, calisthenics, sports, cooking, photography.
Favorite Food: Burgers! I love the simplicity yet endless varieties
Favorite Finishers: Godzilla using atomic breath/ tail slam from 2014, Gears of War Torque Bow, MW2 knife throw
Favorite Band: I like most everything, but I love Punk Goes Pop especially
Favorite Movie(s): Massive list but to name a few: Jurassic Park, Drive, The Grey, Rush Hour(s), Shrek
Other: The one thing you need to know about me is that I'm a kind person, that takes precedence over everything

Hi Everyone! Thanks for having me. I'm totally new here but I'm no stranger to prop making and crafting. Here is my brief Bio!
Name: Victor
Profession: Recently unemployed ('rona) but I have an architectural background
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, crafting, watching movies, and exercising
Favorite part of halo: Completing the Vidmaster Challenges with my friends back in the day and earning Recon
Favorite Halo: Halo 3!
Favorite Video Games: Ratchet & Clank Series, Gears of War(s), Halo(s), Sonic adventure 1+2 from the Dreamcast, Minecraft
Other Interests: I love anything hands-on. Spartan Races, calisthenics, sports, cooking, photography.
Favorite Food: Burgers! I love the simplicity yet endless varieties
Favorite Finishers: Godzilla using atomic breath/ tail slam from 2014, Gears of War Torque Bow, MW2 knife throw
Favorite Band: I like most everything, but I love Punk Goes Pop especially
Favorite Movie(s): Massive list but to name a few: Jurassic Park, Drive, The Grey, Rush Hour(s), Shrek
Other: The one thing you need to know about me is that I'm a kind person, that takes precedence over everything
AROO! Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Spartan racer. Do you have any armor projects in the works?

AROO! Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Spartan racer. Do you have any armor projects in the works?
Thank you! Haven't raced in a while for pandemic reasons but training never stops! I actually am working on a power ranger helmet and a prop h3 sniper! I actually started a sniper rifle thread here....I think I did it right haha but no big armor projects at the moment!

Name: Kenny
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Attempting to learn more about Blender
Favorite part of Halo: Learning more of the Lore
Favorite Video Games: Titanfall 2, Destiny, Halo 4 (sadly I became a ps4 player)
Favorite Foods: Tortas, Burgers, etc.
Other: I barely know anything about using foam and pepakura besides some youtube videos, I hope to learn as I go on. (I'm short 5'6)

Last edited:
Name: Kenny
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobby: Attempting to learn more about Blender
Favorite part of Halo: Learning more of the Lore
Favorite Video Games: Titanfall 2, Destiny, Halo 4 (sadly I became a ps4 player)
Favorite Foods: Tortas, Burgers, etc.
Other: I barely know anything about using foam and pepakura besides some youtube videos, I hope to learn as I go on.
welcome to the 405th this is the place to learn everyone in here will help with any questions you have if they know the answer if no someone will find the right solution for your problem....

Name: Zachary DuChene
Profession: I work with my dad 3D modeling and plasma cutting parts
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft and Building
Favorite part of halo: How unstoppable and strong you feel as Master Chief and the Arbiter
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Game: COD or Halo (Cant decide)
Other Interests: I like to hangout with friends and play video games!
Favorite Food: Fish!
Favorite Finisher: Titan finisher (Destiny 2)
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): Hidden Figures, Mulan, Forward Unto Dawn
Favorite Anime: Goblin Slayer, Highschool DxD, or Naruto
Other: I shoot varsity for my highschool Trap Team

Name: Zachary DuChene
Profession: I work with my dad 3D modeling and plasma cutting parts
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft and Building
Favorite part of halo: How unstoppable and strong you feel as Master Chief and the Arbiter
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Game: COD or Halo (Cant decide)
Other Interests: I like to hangout with friends and play video games!
Favorite Food: Fish!
Favorite Finisher: Titan finisher (Destiny 2)
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): Hidden Figures, Mulan, Forward Unto Dawn
Favorite Anime: Goblin Slayer, Highschool DxD, or Naruto
Other: I shoot varsity for my highschool Trap Team
Welcome can't wait to see what you bring to the forum, have questions just ask

Name: Andrew Rod
Profession
: Satcom Admin
Hobbies: Costume building, miniatures(gundam and 40k), shooting, pc gaming
Favorite part of halo: pretty much all of it
Favorite Halo: Halo 2 and Halo wars
Favorite Video Game: Almost any RTS game, any Halo game, any star wars game, and Mordhau
Favorite Food: Korean bbq
Other Interests: HVAC, troubleshooting, hiking, camping

I've been building costumes for at least 10 years now. The 501st legion was the first big costuming group I got into because of my love for star wars. I'm also in the Mando Mercs, I have renn faire knights armor, anime costumes, and a few miscellaneous costumes. I've always wanted to make an ODST ever since I first got Halo 2 years ago, but all my time and money was usually directed at Star wars. I've since got a job that pays more money and I've made all the star wars costumes I want to make. So now is the perfect time if any for me to make my dream project come to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back