Props M247H Heavy Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 parts in 1 day :) im geting good at this
SANY0524.jpg

SANY0525.jpg

wow this becoming a very impressive build! keep it up! How are you going to harden it? I know glassing the outside but what about the inside? also how long is it so far?

i dont have the $$$ for glassing but i use a ton and i do mean a TON of jumbo craft sticks on the inside, and i make a frame with it and it works very will for me.
SANY0528.jpg

SANY0529.jpg

the back structure set is finshed after working on it for 7-8 hours
SANY0530.jpg

SANY0531.jpg

SANY0532.jpg

now added it to the gun
SANY0532.jpg

SANY0535.jpg

SANY0536.jpg

SANY0538.jpg

Attachments

• SANY0532.jpg
    SANY0532.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 220
ya i've been using craft sticks with all my builds and if u know what u r doing it can act just like glassing.
i also just finshed off the handles
SANY0540.jpg

front grip
SANY0541.jpg

back grip
SANY0542.jpg

the controls
SANY0543.jpg

just finsjed the heat sync. take me some time to finsh off but i like it
SANY0568.jpg

here all the wood i used for it. it toke 72 sticks
SANY0567.jpg

here it is on the gun. man im runing out of disk
SANY0569.jpg

SANY0570.jpg

The build's looking good. Also love the Glen Beck picture taped to it, he's easily my favorite comedian on the radio. It's pretty awesome that you're able to keep up with carp as he releases the sections of the model.

haha this is turning out quite well! my mouth dropped when i saw the inside of the heat sink! I like the LEDs on the sight too! at First i was like isnt that counter productive when you are trying to aim cause i thought they were on the back

like so
135px-FN57SIGHTS02.jpg

then I saw it attached and was like oooohhhh! Its a very nice detail! Keep up the good work!

I love the pep work, but I don't get how Bakugan is playing into the whole build, and I don't understand yet what the battery is for? Can you explain please?

that wus some time back when i thught this gun will be finshed soon, but now im not doing the bakugan gun tlike i wus going to.
now the Nws. i just finshed the barrel
SANY0583.jpg

here all the wood i used
SANY0582.jpg

and now its added to the gun
SANY0584.jpg

i had to add a batt to the back to help it sit right, its to front heavy
SANY0585.jpg

SANY0586.jpg

Again, great job on the pep work, I would love to do this and integrate a Nerf Vulcan into the pep, or the pep around the vulcan. Is that what you were originally thinking? And to have it fire Bakugan via air slugs? Although, Bakugan would probably be a bit too large for the nerf barrel. Sorry if I'm Nuking it.

I've got to say, I'm enjoying watching this come to life as I put the files out! You pep faster than most I've seen! I only wish you had the resources to go farther and resin/rondo and finish it. Great job!

just finshed off my tripod 1v. i may going to add to it and make it stronger
SANY0592.jpg

here all tell it is, my korra is life-size (i hope) i made her about 5'3" and im 5'8"
SANY0593.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back