Midwest Crafting & Repair Meet-up for Ohio and surrounding States

What general time would you want have the meet-up?

• Total voters

Wayward Flood

Member DIN
S074
Welcome to the 1st Ohio crafting & repairing meeting. We can craft and show show our techniques for it all while we prepare for Cleveland Gaming Classic. This thread is to plan the meet up and vote for a time. 405th members from Ohio and surrounding states are welcome and I guess anybody else crazy enough to make the trip.

You can vote for multiple times if more than one is good with you.

I will leave it up to members to post there idea for a location. I can update this post later on after we get a general idea. I'll offer my house with the details below. Some of you are already familiar with it from CGC last year. Please don't post your address!! A general location will do.

My place is east of Cleveland. It has a walk out basement that is all workshop space. I also have a turn around driveway with plenty of parking. I have all the tools for 3d printing and woodworking. There is a firepit in the back if we would want to cook there.

Sounds like your place would work really well. I had mentioned my place close to Cedar Point in Ohio but my garage is taken up and basement isn’t very craft friendly. A lot of my work is done in the dining room, driveway or backyard.

Very interested to head that way and meet and work with others.

I'm close to the Ohio line, so any place on the East side of Cleveland I could easily make. Would this be a 1,2,or 3 day long event do you reckon?

I'm close to the Ohio line, so any place on the East side of Cleveland I could easily make. Would this be a 1,2,or 3 day long event do you reckon?
Probably a one day event. I don't mind if anybody needs to stay over before driving back if we choose my place.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back