New to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtdives: might I recommend this:
Screenshot_20190115-221730_Gallery.jpg

BTW congratulations

Thank you

Thanks Dirtdives for all your hard work and don't get smacked by FANGS!!!;);)

I don't know about that clipboard picture though...o_O

Thank you and yeah the pic was only temp.....I'm a sucker for a girl in full body armor, so I'll have to put in another one.

Nah.....that looks too much like my regular work......this is fun.

As some of you have now noticed, there are a few of our regulars who are now running around with new title banners of "Community Staff". And as Schankerz has noticed, they are all members of Fireteam Off The Rails. While I do have a soft spot for all of my Fireteam boys, the decision was made to create this new set of positions based on the things these guys were already doing for our community. Over the coming weeks, there will likely be more added to the team.

As I said, these guys were already doing what I am now recognizing them for officially. Certainly there will be a little more structure and actual duties but for the most part, they are just going to keep doing what they were doing before. None of them EVER asked to be staff. None of them even ever asked to be recognized or thanked but I am thanking them all from the bottom of my heart for their continued contributions!

Dirtdives continues to be our Keeper of Con Lists.

PerniciousDuke will continue to be the Keeper of Tutorial Lists but he's also going to work with me for awhile to get our forums in shape so we can have our Tutorials in one spot etc.

TurboCharizard is frequently posting on Instagram and Facebook so he's going to be helping out arma358 with social media stuff.

FANGS, I'm beyond thankful for the recognition but I am no master and would prefer to keep carrying the title of Well-Known Member (or its equivalent should you institute a new classification system). Would you mind terribly if I asked you to switch it back? Again, very thankful just the same.

I absolutely can. The purpose of you knowing that we appreciate you greatly has been served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back