Props ODST Visor Replacement

Coyote505

Jr Member
So, went to Albuquerque Comic Con yesterday, and I have a really bad habit of impulsively buying things whenever Im there. Anyways, just picked up this ODST helmet from Galaxy Props. Noticed something was off before I bought it, but I didnt realize till after I did that it was the visor. That being said, was wondering what tips or advice ya'll have on where I can buy a screen accurate ODST visor, or how to make my own. Anything helps!

Attachments

• Snapchat-648434065.jpg
    Snapchat-648434065.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 50
There are multiple vendors of ready made ODST visors in our community, but, their visors will be sized to match their helmets and so there is no garuntee it will fit yours:

We also have several tutorials on making your own out of flexible visor material:

There are multiple vendors of ready made ODST visors in our community, but, their visors will be sized to match their helmets and so there is no garuntee it will fit yours:

We also have several tutorials on making your own out of flexible visor material:

Awesome, thanks alot!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back