Rebooting a old project

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5709.jpg
IMG_5707.JPG
IMG_5708.JPG
That's looking hella cool!
Thanks

Now that is a nightmarish looking tool........
Yeah decently sharp as well
indeed it is...*shivers* gives me the whillies.
Don't blame you..... also don't use it as a nose hair trimmer

About time for a update
I've completed the base if my boots basically i cut the soles off of some kmart "flatforms" (don't know what flatforms are but they have thick soles) then using some big screws I screwed them to the high tops that I brought (I put a plastic part from some old shoes i had for the screws to lock into)
I also got a lot of body work done on my gun
Plus a look at my shed for no real reason, mblackwell eat your heart out

View attachment 249843 View attachment 249841 View attachment 249842
Don't blame you..... also don't use it as a nose hair trimmer
WHAT! Does that advice come from experience or from presupposition? lol

And I see that primer on that helmet!!! OOOOOOHHHH BOOOOYYYY!

I also see a jeep hanging from the wall...and another (what looks like) a car with ears or something. And I see a bicycle frame...and some more Vanilla ice cream toolboxes!

I also see a lot of nice progress. :D Scattershot is lookin' nice.

Do you have some needle files? If you have some, they would definitely help you get sanding done in crevices a lot faster.

Keep up the awesome work.

Now that is a nightmarish looking tool........
It's called a Carbide Burr and it is used for deburring metal edges. Never thought to use it slow in a hand drill, something to try later... :)

Nice work Spartan! I like what I'm seeing.

PS: I like your grenade from Caboose. ;)

IMG_5754.JPG

WHAT! Does that advice come from experience or from presupposition? lol

And I see that primer on that helmet!!! OOOOOOHHHH BOOOOYYYY!

I also see a jeep hanging from the wall...and another (what looks like) a car with ears or something. And I see a bicycle frame...and some more Vanilla ice cream toolboxes!

I also see a lot of nice progress. :D Scattershot is lookin' nice.

Do you have some needle files? If you have some, they would definitely help you get sanding done in crevices a lot faster.

Keep up the awesome work.
The picture is what that car with the ears is. I'm also in the rc hobby it's the same vanilla ice cream box:D also it is a jeep it was the frist shell that I painted for my rc car (one in the picture) and yeah it is a bike frame one of three I'm working on. I might put pictures on this thread just to show what I been doing
It's called a Carbide Burr and it is used for deburring metal edges. Never thought to use it slow in a hand drill, something to try later... :)

Nice work Spartan! I like what I'm seeing.

PS: I like your grenade from Caboose. ;)
Ohhh that's what it's called and I found it in amongst all my dads extra spanners
And yes some got the joke

IMG_6237.JPG
Ok well no real progress has been made... because i was on holidays for my Mum's 40th
But now I'm back..... but I probably won't have a proper update for at the eralyist 5weeks. Because I got my end of year exams coming up, I have a lot of catch up work I need to do for art, I'm finally applying for jobs and finally..... I have to repaint the bikes... again. Yeah I'm not to happy about it, but there's no one to blame but myself for useing the wrong tupe of paint. The picture above is what needs to be repainted

The only update is i completed more body work on the scatter shot so yeah pretty lack lustre
So yeah I thank you for your patience. Hopefully I can get back to this soon but until then. BANANA!!

-Spartan55
(Ps I couldn't think of anything to finsh on)

IMG_6239.JPG

View attachment 250130 Ok well no real progress has been made... because i was on holidays for my Mum's 40th
But now I'm back..... but I probably won't have a proper update for at the eralyist 5weeks. Because I got my end of year exams coming up, I have a lot of catch up work I need to do for art, I'm finally applying for jobs and finally..... I have to repaint the bikes... again. Yeah I'm not to happy about it, but there's no one to blame but myself for useing the wrong tupe of paint. The picture above is what needs to be repainted

The only update is i completed more body work on the scatter shot so yeah pretty lack lustre
So yeah I thank you for your patience. Hopefully I can get back to this soon but until then. BANANA!!

-Spartan55
(Ps I couldn't think of anything to finsh on)

View attachment 250129
Well done, banana.

I look forward to more progress...but good luck on those exams! Study hard, my friend!

Well I'm back for a small update
All I have done is make my boots
I glued the second set of soles to the bottom and plasti dipped them (I didn't realise how bright the silver was$
IMG_6684.JPG

I've got a lot of body work done on my gun as well as glue it together

IMG_6685.JPG

Well done, banana.

I look forward to more progress...but good luck on those exams! Study hard, my friend!
Thanks I have been also banana is just something I say (or yell) wean I don't know what to say

Well that's all i got hopefully I will have more soon

Ok it would appear I'm really bad at keeping up to date with this.....
well again sorry for lack of updates. I really hate typing so I think I'm going to switch to video format updates, don't worry you won't have to see my ugly mug :p, so look forward to that?

Ok it would appear I'm really bad at keeping up to date with this.....
well again sorry for lack of updates. I really hate typing so I think I'm going to switch to video format updates, don't worry you won't have to see my ugly mug :p, so look forward to that?
Deal. As long as I get to see your updates, i'm happy! Keep it up, Banana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back