Props [Release] Halo 3 Odst: Silenced Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 ODST: Silenced Pistol

halo3odstmagnum4.jpg

Triangles: 2374

Please give me credit for any use of this as I put my time and effort into it.

Download >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJY1WHTL

Oh, and here: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/martynball/halo3odstmagnum_reference.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mate that is awsome, fantastic man well done.

BUT there's still some more things in Halo 3 ODST that I think could be created, health pack, superintendent, and the detonator.

Sweet GOOGA MOOGA!

Ok, now, somebody make this into a sliced file NOW (I would, but my computer can barely handle Flying_Squirls Mk.VI Chest piece)!

Oh god, my computer just cra... :eek

After hours of experimenting with different lights, filters ect... I have finally managed to get some decent renders which bring out the details and curves.

finalodstpistol_1.jpg

finalodstpistol_2.jpg

I have moved the ejection port to a place which seems more realistic.

finalodstpistol_3.jpg

And some wireframes:

finalodstpistol_wireframe_1.jpg

finalodstpistol_wireframe_2.jpg

And the unwrap:

template-1.jpg

=================================================

Do you guys want this new release? All i have changed which will interest you guys will be the ejection port. The ejection port is open in the 3rd picture, it isnt exaclty modelled in, it is just a gap.

This is just tooooo amazing for my eyes. Just out of curiosity, what do you model your weapons for? I understand you do some work with h3mt but do you plan on releasing maps with these weapons in them?

H3MT use them, but I have been modelling my self a weapon set, and vehicle set the past year or more. I plan on making the ultimate Halo:CE map. Hopfully. Doubt it will run on low end computers though. The map is based on a tropical forest. I am just trying to get all of the content done, then I will do the actual level.

Well I will look forward to downloading and trying out that map. I have had Halo CE for quite sometime waiting for the perfect map to come out. Hopefully yours will be it :). You should make a modded rendition of the halo 1 single player campaign. That would be awesome

Harris007 said:
Well I will look forward to downloading and trying out that map. I have had Halo CE for quite sometime waiting for the perfect map to come out. Hopefully yours will be it :) . You should make a modded rendition of the halo 1 single player campaign. That would be awesome

CMT, you know them? Well they are making a modded campaign :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my unfold laid out on the weapon, I just need to figure out a good unfold height so that I can get the size right. Then all I will have to do is sort out the pieces so that everyone can make heads or tails out of them all.

If anyone wants to throw me a good height....I would appreciate it.
wink.gif

Good job on the laser sight, but I think it would be easier to buy one at Walmart or a place like that there only like 5 dollars. Nice job though that files looks Amazing! :D

Yea, Ive been following their progress, but its been almost 2 years now and their last update was a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back