Props [release]halo Rocket Launcher Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/martynball/image1-1.jpg

Triangles: 6346

Download Here!

All models in this archive where created by Martyn Lee Ball (Hunter), martynball@hotmail.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------

They must not to be used to make a profit.

When used for any purpose full credit for the model MUST go to Martyn Lee Ball (Hunter).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Archive contents:

/start

- "Halo_Rocket_Launcher_Concept.max"

- "Halo_Rocket_Launcher_Concept.obj"

- "Halo_Rocket_Launcher_Concept.3ds"

- "image1.jpg"

- "readme.txt"

/end

---------------------------------------------------------------

</quote>

This looks good man, But i dont really see it being in the halo game:S it doesnt seem to fit the kind of weaponry. (just my opinion ;) ) at most i could totally see a brute running around with this because it looks hard-ass though xD

Very nice!

Thanks, it was from the Halo 3 Art book.

This is what I modelled it from:
rl.jpg

WMHunterTLS said:
Thanks, it was from the Halo 3 Art book.

This is what I modelled it from:
rl.jpg

For a second, I thought it said douche on the side :p

Great job, looks like the uber-powerful rocket launcher everyone wants in their closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
That model is so sexy.... it begs to be scratchbuilt.

Any chance of getting views of the sides/top/bottom/ends to help people along with that?

This is not pep impossible :D

I am currently working on dividing it for pep, so far all I've goten rid of is the wires and soon I'll have pep files for you!

Update: Rocket tube edited and unfolded

Update: Launcher devided into two parts and edited. Working on unfold.

wow that's intense, when I first saw it I thought it was one of these from the halo beta
deletedhalowepons.png

maybe some inspiration for next time?

Martynballsrpg.jpg

i downloaded your image and put it on photobucket so i could post it, its not impossible to pep, but very impractical, that is something you would make out of pvc all the way, hmm maybe ill try it out hint hint

Yodajammies said:
^ hahaha at first I thought you name said "turdburglar"
pm me if your curious as to why it is what it is, but i think i could actualy create this pretty quickly with the exceptions of a few details, if you give me the overall length it should be all make it, it would be nice to have a blueprint but the render is close enough for me to do measure ments

HOLY SCHNIKES! ;)

Like Loess said, that is one helluva sexy concept weapon. A lot more butch-looking than the standard SPNKR we've all come to know and love.

One question, though... just how would you load the rocket rounds into that thing, lol? If anyone were to try and scratch-build this thing, they might want to know how/where to work that functionality into the physical model.

SPARTAN II said:
HOLY SCHNIKES! ;)

Like Loess said, that is one helluva sexy concept weapon. A lot more butch-looking than the standard SPNKR we've all come to know and love.

One question, though... just how would you load the rocket rounds into that thing, lol? If anyone were to try and scratch-build this thing, they might want to know how/where to work that functionality into the physical model.

To me, this looks like a reusable aiming/firing assembly that snaps onto a one-shot, disposable rocket tube. Once you fired it, you'd dump the burned out tube, and keep the sighting/control/firing assembly; kinda like a javelin anti-tank rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back