RTX 2013 Follow-Up (and Prep for 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...we're like 31 days out from RTX. Are we going to get any word from the owners/Management on the 405th's RTX plans?

I was curios about the booth situation too. I was at RTX in 2013 and it was awesome to see you guys down there with a booth, and hopefully the same will apply for this year. Putting the final touches on my armor, then I'm shipping it down to Austin for the convention. Hope to see you all there :)

So now we're 2 weeks out from RTX.

Owners, Admins, Mods, anything? Any engagment of your community and forum members at all?

According to the information released by RTX (exhibitors list, booth map), the 405th has a booth. Whoever is talking to Rooster Teeth must not have seen this thread (or is being mysterious).

I saw that as well and noticed the distinct lack of engagement here :/

So, since we're a week out with not word, info, or really anything from the Owners/Admins/Mods, should take it up on ourselves as the Community members to organize some get togethers, photo shoots, lunch/dinner things?

I'm bringing my armor and stuff down. On Friday I'm gonna cosplay the 4th Doctor, then on Saturday I'm gonna be wearing my armor. Provided I (and or the armor) survives on Saturday, I'll possibly wear it on Sunday as well. All depends on if I'm willing to stand the heat and if everything stays together lol. But I'm totally down for photoshoots and everything :)

I'm still working on my armor, so I didn't bring it. Looking forward to taking part next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back