Sigma's Fallout T51-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to weather the headlamp when it's done (working on the lens problem). Gonna leave it virgin until then. The F3 hoses actually have a cloth texture that is a beast to do. Closest thing I've found is in the attached pic. F1+2 is closer but I have to say that just finding any kind of hose that comes close is a beastly PITA. I don't really want to repaint them because they still have all the dirt and grime from sitting in a crate for fifty years. By the time I finish the suit though, I'm sure I'll have repainted the whole thing at least 2 times. :lol:

Want to see some progress on yours! Ya know so I can get a sweet paint mix from ya. ;)

That cloth is going to be tricky to do but im sure it possible. But when i look back at your helm your using almost all the fallout 1+2 physical details but the paint of Fallout 3. So it might be weird to have the fallout 3 green hoses and nothing else other then paint.

I should be posting a new topic on mine all i got done is the slush casting and fixing some errors on the model

Got the lens done, weathered the headlamp, put in permanent padding, and installed the new visor. The visor is made of a welding faceshield.

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

great work sigma :p You never stop to amaze me.
Now onto the rest of the suit? Or what are your next plans?

Thanks rundown!

I got the kneecaps done and the strapping rigg for most of the suit. Still, since I'm on my 3rd scaling of the shins I got kind of frustrated and am working on my ODST armor right now. Kind of excited about it since I think I've found a way to make a more accurate angled reflective blue visor. Hopefully will get pics up tonight.

But I'll be working on the T-51b to have done by D'con. :D

Looks like your tread on the RPF really paid of for getting an accurate visor and the lamp look good with the addition. Looks like i got to get back at mine but i got a hornet to build

Thanks 051 and I think it was our own Loess that pointed me in the right direction for the visor on my RPF thread. We are everywhere :cautious:.

Got the kneecaps finished, I was going to strap them up but been preoccupied with my sweet new spiker kit.

Yep, I'm on the RPF with the same handle. Just happened to be over there when I thought of the torch cutting shield.

I love you.. LOL sorry i've just been so anxious to seeif somone would do this armor after i got ahold of fallout 3 the armor is so cool! can you try to make a pep one like the kind the BoS use alot the one that it a little flatter? i think it looks cooler but hay thats just me. anyway good luck i hope you make a whole suit that would be epic!

P.S. outcast, armor, its only a spray away (as in red spray paint XD)

Rundown is working on the unfold of the F3 T-46d that the BOS Palidens wear.

Anyway thought I'd put in a youtube update. I got some major projects I'm working on for school so this will be the last update I'll have on any project for a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is looking really awesome. I haven't had the pleasure of playing any of the Fallout games, but I plan to get Fallout III soon.

Very nice! Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games- this is going really well, too. Do you know exactly what that led ring thing you had is? If it's only three bucks and it has ~25 LEDs... it sounds like a pretty good deal. Lol. Could salvage it and use it for helmets.

Looks great! If the rest turns out as cool as the helmet, you'll have one sweet set of armor! I put mine on hold again and switched back to pep. I'm tackling a new version of the female master chief for my wife. I call it 'The Space MILF' :lol:

If you want I can get you in contact with GStaff our Community manager here at Bethesda Softworks we would probably love to do a blog post about this when its finished... Great job Sigma!

Thanks everyone and expect an update sometime next week.

MightyJohn- Really glad you joined the community here too and WELCOME! Hope your projects go well.

CoryBoom!- I would be honored if you guys think my stuff is that good. If I'm lucky I'll have it done by the time the Broken Steel DLC comes out. I'll have the WIP pretty much here but as I finish major pieces, I'll be sure to post on the BGS forums as well. :D

Sigma-LS said:
Little teaser before the next vid update.
That looks Badass Sig,
To be honest if you oversize the shoulders by like, 1 cm each, the Helmet wont look that big, Infact the helmet wont look that big anyway compared to the rest of the armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update so you guys know I'm still working on this. I re-smoothed the entire chest with foam, adjusted the fit of the backframe and put together a proper neck seal with chest attachment buckles. Also reworking parts of the helmet to make it moldable in the near future. Should have the entire torso finished in the next few days.

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back