SSG ODST Build log

BrokenHawk

Hey, first time posting a thread for a project so here it goes. I will be attending this year's HCS Worlds. I wanted to make it special by cosplaying for the event. I wanted to go as an SSG-themed ODST since SSG is my favorite org. Plus, who doesn't love an ODST? I based a lot of the design elements off of the Y1S1 and Y2S1 SSG Bundle coatings. The suit so far takes elements from Andrew DFT's foam tutorial for all the foam parts and Galactic Armory's Halo 3 ODST files. This is my first time doing a project of this size and I have already learned a lot. Lastly, I wanted to shout out to NobleofDeath16 for all the guidance and tips on Agnus314 for the vacuum-formed visor!

Silenced SMG (files from Galactic Armory printed on Bambu Lab p1p):
1694717104589.png

Current Progress on fitting the costume
1694721446188.png

Hope I can show you a full costume fitting by the end of the month! Need to do some more strapping for the legs and chest piece. Then clean up some lines. Thanks for the read.

Super fun getting to see your build in person at HCS this year. It looks super good!

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back