War Machine Armor Build - (Iron Man 2) -W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stealth awesome build mate but i have a few questions so if they are noobish please don't judge me 8)

First when you fiberglass your helmet do you create the helmet in two pieces such as the face plate and then the rest of the helmet or do you cut it when it's fiberglassed so it retains the shape?

Also when using bondo would it be better to place the system your using to secure the armour to you so that it is set inside when the bondo dries?

I have made some blunders with the helm and armour piesces size and fiberglassing hence the questions, so if you have any tpis please divulge your vast knowledge lol

Before posting check the date of the last couple of posts. This has been inactive for 2 years now so that's one heck of a necro there.

Before posting check the date of the last couple of posts. This has been inactive for 2 years now so that's one heck of a necro there.
I know it's been inactive for awhile back..and many of the WM threads that are in here...just wanted to see how it turned out..I like this old thread.. Sorry didn't mean to cause any big problem

I know it's been inactive for awhile back..and many of the WM threads that are in here...just wanted to see how it turned out..I like this old thread.. Sorry didn't mean to cause any big problem
To the best of my knowledge Stealth never finished the build. I believe that's what I heard a while back. IF you haven't seen his youtube channel, you should head over there and ask him as well, he may be able to clue you in on it better.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeroTutorials

Thanks guys....i do check out his videos..they are great....i will message him i actually needed help putting the suit together like the joints...but i will check with him..thanks again everyone

Thanks guys....i do check out his videos..they are great....i will message him i actually needed help putting the suit together like the joints...but i will check with him..thanks again everyone

No problem and best of luck to you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back